National Reply Center2018 benefit final expenses

J

This Card has been mailed directly to my home address now 4 times. I have completed this large Canary Yellow Card now twice, they also promise a free Wilmer gift card to the resident, to no avail, have I heard from this company about final expenses or how to get this state regulated program started. They promise 100% of all funeral expenses paid up to $35, 000 tax-free; regardless whether or not you have ever been turned down. Now What I would like to see happen in that my name and addressed PERMANENTLY removed from NATIONAL REPLY CENTER'S mailing list. I live in Oklahoma.

• Du
    duncan1745 Jun 17, 2019

I just opened similar card just now and thought I'd do a search on the NRC. Let me know if you ever get that Wal-mart card.