National Processing DivisionThey say that I owe them money.

A man with an Indian accent has been calling all day threatening me with legal action. He will not give me the name of the company that I owe this debt to, and he will not provide me with paperwork, which we asked him to fax. He just keeps screaming at us and repeatedly calling after I have asked him not to call.

• Ev
    evelinda sulaiman Apr 14, 2009

I'm the same experience from National Processing Division that I applied an On Line Pay Day Loan from Crown lending company on 03/12/2007. I never got any or borrowed any money from this company. I then went to the bank that they claimed that money was deposited into my account. I obtain all transactions on May 2007 and no one or I received any such transactions. I keep on receiving call from Steven Johnson, Steven Robinson, Lisa Johnson and they all have STRONG INDIAN ACCENT!!! tel#[protected], [protected], [protected] are all nasty over the phone! I keep on requesting abill in writing and they refused to provide such information unless I agree to settle the $300 loan they claimed that I owe them. They threatened to contact my manager at my job and threaten to take me to court!!! I told them I will not be paying anything that I don't owe! Its scary how these people have my home#, including my social number and all of my personal information. Please let me know if you have any information so I can eliminate telephone harrasment from this company!