National Processing Divisionmoney scam

They scammed me out of a lot of money-620 dollars to be exact. I was intimidated because they caught me off-guard. Don't let it happen to you.

JAC Apr 03, 2009

They're trying to do the same to me. They've been making ominous phone calls about a fraud case I'm supposedly a part of and how if I don't take care of it, then they say that, "the burden of proof lies with you." Then they said that the affadavit was being filed and I'd not be allowed to get a lawyer and would have to represent myself. I told them that our justice system allows anyone to have a lawyer, that I was not a part of any fraud, and that I believed it was a scam. I also told them I'd report it to the authorities if they didn't leave me alone (they've been calling my cell phone number). So far, that threat hasn't worked as they're still calling me so I'm going to have to call the National Do Not Call Center or the Better Business Bureau or somebody.