National Pen Companynot reliable!

P

DO NOT BELIEVE THEM! There is no way that they will ever meet a deadline. The information on their website about 7 days is wrong. I placed an order online ant it took them 5 days just to look at it. I had to call customer service twice before they told me it could be at least 3 weeks.

If you can find another company to use - do it!

• Do
    Donna Day May 23, 2008

This company doesn't give a s*it about its customers. It is impossible to get an order that is correct with these immbosiles. So far, they have messed up my order 3 times. They kept charing me for a logo on the pens i ordered which were not even there. I told them I wanted the logos on the pens, and when they came, there was no logos but they charged me for them! for the 3rd time!
    AVOID AND RUN FOR YOUR LIFE AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. Most of the employees are true hill billy idiots with no education and are lazy as f*ck.