National Football League [NFL] — new england patriots
This will most likely go unread or discarded but I feel I owe it to all the other NFL teams out there besides the New England Patriots and their latest scandal. Their recent allocations are now public. What protocol are you going to take, just stick them with another fine or take away one of their draft pics? Why don't you make a statement and stop turning your head. It's laid out in the NFL rules that video taping is prohibited. The Patriots did this with the Jets.
The "Game Operations Manual" states that "no video recording devices of any kind are permitted to be in use in the coaches' booth, on the field, or in the locker room during the game." The manual states that "all video shooting locations must be enclosed on all sides with a roof overhead." NFL security officials confiscated a camera and videotape from a New England video assistant on the Patriots' sideline when it was suspected he was recording the Jets' defensive signals. Taping any signals is prohibited.
I hope you make the right choice and be more disciplined.
A concerned dedicated NFL fan.
More National Football League [NFL] Complaints & Reviews
- NFL Games - officiating 
- NFL Shop - online scam 
- Nfl Jerseys Whole - nfl jersey ripoff
- Nfl Jerseys Whole - all items not received and will not return emails 
- NFL - extremely unreasonable nfl consumer charges 
- National Football League [NFL] - nfl referees 
- National Football League [NFL] - green/ white shoulderless packer shirt
- National Football League [NFL] - stupid rules ruining the games
- Fan NFL Shop - fake promises and these jerks lost my parcel
- NFL - officiating staff