Nannies Dubai โ€” unprofessional

U Review updated:

This company charge 3000 dirhams to supposedly find you a professional nanny in Dubai. However the CV's are not vetted and the company gives out your address and phone number to people looking for work with the promise of an interview, this is whether you have seen their CV or not. After complaining, the owner named Julia responds with abusive messages and refuses to pay fee back to clients. A very unprofessional service and even worse potential 'nannies' who some don't even have basic child care experience. Mothers be aware of this company as they are not acting in the best interest of our children.

• Wh
    whiti Jun 17, 2012

Actually, I had no problems with them except that it took longer than expected, noted than you pay for what you get with domestic help in Dubai ie. low salary = low quality nanny/maid.

• Ki
    Kimo2018 Mar 26, 2018

@whiti How did you get it? Was it easy? How long did it take to get your money back?

• Ni
    Nigar Apr 01, 2013

I payed for the three nannies to the company but they find awful candidates and when I told that I did not like the service the manager was very rude with me. Dear parents I suggest you not to work with those people. They are fraudsters who can only steal money.

• Kr
    Krystel Dubai Oct 17, 2018

@Nigar Hello I have a similar issue and I think I can help you get your money back. Call me or whatsapp me on 050-8476792. Krystel

• Ca
    CanZ Jun 26, 2013

Ladies has any one of you went to Consumer protection? I am facing the same issues.

• Am
    Amr_Khairy Aug 31, 2013

Very rude manager (julia), poor candidates, they just send anyone available, tone before payment completely different than after payment. It has been a month now, and still no nanny on board. I recommend that we file a collective complain to the concerned party. They also refused to refund the 3000 AED

Moe_74 Sep 20, 2018

@Amr_Khairy Hello Dears, obviously we all face the same problem with this damn company. Had anyone gone for a formal complaint?

• Ab
    ABCD88 Sep 30, 2018

@Moe_74 Did you complain? Where to complain?

• Ed
    Edafgemao Nov 15, 2018

@ABCD88 I have a friend who applied as Nanny in this company and she is also having an issue. Please if you are planning to do something about this, we are on board. Their ad on Dubizzle is very misleading. They make false promises. Very abusive company.

• Lj
    Ljane2 Sep 29, 2013

Dear mothers,
    Please do not use this company. It has been the most awful and stressful experience. The candidates are not vetted, and many candidates haven't had any maid or nanny experience at all! The manager is unresponsive, unprofessional and rude. Her manner before she took our money was completely different afterwards. She also told me all the candidates had referees which is why I signed up and agreed to pay the 3000 AED but this is not the case. They refused to refund our money and despite our complaint, we have not seen an improvement in service, in fact it's gotten worse. The last two weeks, not one nanny that was supposed to come for an interview turned up or even called to say they weren't coming. Absolutely appalling.

• Du
    Dubai mum Dec 14, 2013

Dear all, I totally agree with all what you have said. It is my fault I didn't do a proper search before I paid the 3000 fees. Julia the manager has a very aggressive, unprofessional attitude and the candidates they send aren't briefed at all and no reference check is done. I just want to ask you, did anyone try to file a customer complain against the agency? I'm more than willing t o file a group complain as I will file a complain any how but the more customers involved the better. Totally unprofessional and terrible experience . Please don't use their services.

• Ad
    Adcdef May 15, 2018

@Dubai mum Although I haven’t paid anything yet...! I thank god Sensed that that girl has zero professionalism n has the worse attitude and decided to google them beforehand am welling to join the group complain...!

• Li
    Liza007 Sep 03, 2018

@Adcdef so did you find another company that worth it?
    i need live OUT for Abu Dhabi, can you helpp ?

Moe_74 Sep 20, 2018

@Adcdef Is there any complaint in progress? Please contact me!

• Ed
    Edafgemao Nov 15, 2018

@Moe_74 Hi. Please also inform us if there is a formal complaint being done about this company. Contact me on WhatsApp 050 601 3708

• Ta
    TaF143 May 26, 2019

@Edafgemao Hi. I also had a horrible experience with them, do you know if someone filed an official complain? I do not understand how they still operate if people have been complaining about them since many years now :(

• Vi
    Vicky01 Dec 31, 2013

Dear all,
    I totally agree with all what you have said - I'm sad not to have found this website before working with Mrs Julia Lutsenko !
    Unbelievable how she communicates and plays with the contract wording. Hopefully we paid only 1500 AED before having the first interviews and still try to get Visa copies of the ladies (we asked for a part-time live out maid). It's a pitty.

• Hi
    higherm Jan 29, 2014

Ohhhh no... I've just paid the 3000 AED fee... and for the past 2 days they're sending me CVs of candidates so far away from the requirements I've put on my form. and because I asked nicely to have my requirements considered I'm no being told (Please don't be difficult, by this lady Julia)... I'm astonished and shocked and how rude this is.

brad_08* Jan 31, 2014

The company has been sanctioned by dmcc authorities within this week it is not meant to render any services as it is a dummy company that does not exist and claims that gulf hr is the managing company .Kindly refrain from using this service and take caution as to what you will have to put up with

brad_08* Jan 31, 2014

im on a verge of losing my job as julia had promised 2 days ago that we will definitely find a nanny but they are not relevant as to our requirements mentioned on the contract .After making sure with to candidates, who had stated they don't know the agency but hd to pay 50 registration fee to be sent to us

• Fr
    frazzla Apr 27, 2014

This company charged AED 3, 000 to provide me with suitable maids within our specification and to date they have failed to give us any suitable candidates. The lady in charge, Julia Lutsenko, is very rude and totally unprofessional. I've given them a list of standard criteria and the few CVs they send me are for teaching, secretarial or sales positions. None of them are within the specification. Furthermore, they are misleading the maids into thinking that the sponsor will pay a higher salary. the maids we did interview were told we would be willing to pay aed 2, 000/month, which is totally wrong. i am really fed up with this Nannies Dubai and they have been a complete nightmare. I do not recommend them at all. PLEASE STAY CLEAR OF NANNIES DUBAI!!

• Fr
    frazzla Apr 27, 2014

I second the opinion of the author. the CVs they've been sending do not fit the criteria we are looking for and this Julia, insists that we should hire the secretary or sales candidates to look after my two kids. she is very rude and arrogant and hasn't got an inkling on how to treat customers. One other big complaint I have is that they are telling the maids/candidates we are there to pay up to 2500 per month!! STAY AWAY!!!

Afra May 05, 2014

Guys, I totally disagree! the service we are getting is fantastic, the Manager is attentive, as well as all their staff there and its our second time we are getting maids from them, 100% satisfied. They are short listing the candidates based on your requirements and follow up with all the interviews, unlike many other similar services in Dubai. Besides as I know they operate worldwide and are very successful. I totally disagree with what I have seen here. I think you guys have to be more positive about life in general :)

brad_08* May 13, 2014

The Author AFRA is YULIA LUTSENKO The Reputation THEIF who comments towards her company when people write bad reviews ABOUT HER SHITE COMPANY "NANNIES DUBAI" PORTRAYING AN IMAGE AS IF IT WERE A CLIENT COMMENTING And claims that GULF HR IS THE MANAGING COMPANY TRADE LICENCE NO 68962 she is a money laundering Russian women in Dubai. Who wants to be positive about life!!! when she has a a DARK SIDE to herself and promises people a service that doesn't exist once the agency fee is paid .ROBBING PEOPLE TO MAKE AN UNHONEST LIVING She has already been inspected by DMCC COMPLIANCE due to CONDUCTING ACTIVITIES WHICH ARE NOT PERMITTED LISENSE ACTIVITIES AND WAS GIVEN A NOTIFICATION BY GOVERMENT AUTHORITIES!!!Please consult with them should you require info

SHE IS ALSO WELL KNOWN FOR HAVING PEOPLE FRAMED FOR THEFT AND CLAIMING SHE WAS ABUSED BY EX EMPLOYESS WHO NO LONGER HAVE WISHED TO CONTINUE THEIR EMPLOYEMENT BECAUSE OF AN ETHICAL CONFLICT OF INTEREST .

HANNAH ABDI AN AUSTRALIAN EXPAT WHOM HAD BEEN WITH HER FOR 1 YEAR HAD BEEN INTENDING TO RESIGN WHEN SHE WAS CALLED UPON BY YULIA LUTSENKO WHO TOLD HER HER PASSPORT HAD BEEN READY FOR COLLECTION AT THE OFFICE IN JUMEIRAH LAKE TOWERS, ON ARRIVAL HANNAH WAS GIVEN 5000AED AS PART OF HER COMMMISION AND WHEN SHE WAS ABOUT TO LEAVE YULIA CLAIMED THAT SHE HAD BROKEN HER CHEAP OFFICE FURNITURE AND HAD TOOK IT THEN CALLED UPON THE POLICE .NO FINGERPRINTS WERE FOUND ???????????
    SHE THEN FILED A CIVIL CASE AGAINST HER CLAIMING MONEY OF 150000 FROM EMPLOYEE HANNAH WHOM SHE ROBBED BY NOT SETTLING HER SALARY FOR THE MONTH OCTOBER 2013.

I URGE ALL CONCERNED PARTIES TO BECAREFUL AS SHE TAKES REVENGE AND OPERATES A SHADY BUSINESS BUT IS FAKE AS A CARTOON!!!

ALL PARENTS SHOULD BECAREFUL IN BEST INTEREST OF THEIR CHILDREN AS TO WHAT SHE IS CAPABLE OF OR ELSE YOU ALONE WILL HAVE TO PUT UP WITH ALOT OF ILLEGAL ISSUES OF EMPLOYING PEOPLE THE WRONG WAY .

First CONSULT WITH THE DMCC AUTHORITIES COMPLAINCE TO FIND OUT FROM THE MANAGER ABOUTH THE LEGAL WAYS OF ORPERATION AND TAKE THE REQUIRED STEPS TO EMPLOY DOMESTIC WORKERS BY A TRUSTED ENTITY>>>>>>

brad_08* May 13, 2014

Author afra. Yulia lutsenko claims to be afra who always comments about her so called "shite company" nannies dubai pretending to be a client "and claims that gulf hr licence no 68962 is the managing company. . . Guys please check with dmcc compliance and inspection authorities

She wants to be positive about life??? When she makes money the unhonest way. By stealing from others to make a living. Thats gas!!! Simply a reputation theif

A russian women in dubai who is well known for money laundering and other activities. . . Also known to having various people framed in dubai who pay visits to her office and are sweet talked. . .

She has various problems with conducting activities that are not in line with the permitted license activities this is rather a shady operation

Kindly note :concerned parties should check with the goverment authorites complaince 51st floor almas tower (Jumeirah lakes towers) before going ahead or should you have any trouble.

She is as fake as a cartoon !!!Who lives in disney world and not reality simplllly a rat!!!
    Who gets away with her tricks and traits of the trade !!!

Be careful!!!

oliviertennis
    Posts 7

EW Newbie

06/03/2012 18:47:10
    If you read some of the comments about that agency you will be sick. I have heard terrible things about this company, I would not reccommend you use them, try majestic nannies. Good luck

brad_08* May 13, 2014

Im inviting all my contacts to your page so no one will face and deal with such companies

Like · · November 13, 2013 at 10:50am
    2 people like this.
    Sophia Habib Merhi

i will manage to work on your reputation thiefs with forwarding the conversation between me and the unprofessional manager (Julia ) pls see below :
    Sophia,

the agency fee is non refundable once we start the process . pls read the contract or you can consult your lawyer. The contract has legal power and all disputes can be resolved through the court. We have no problems with that.

Like · · November 13, 2013 at 10:46am

Sophia Habib Merhi

I also not recommended to any one The worst company ever & bigtime Unprofessional manager, very rude and careless. Don't do what they promise, don't have any data base and information on the candidates, unable to provide efficient information. Just forwarding you a CVs from Dubizzle without even interviewing the candidates before sending them to you. No references, no reports, nothing, it's like you hiring someone from the street. And for this they charge 3000 dhs.

Like · · November 13, 2013 at 10:43am

Zeina Haddad Faraj

I would not recommend that anyone employ their services. We asked to phone screen the candidates they were sending us and the reply was "it is our job to screen them so please do not tell us how to do our job" and by the way this is the company manager speaking so you can already guess the level of professionalism. But the worst part is that after this conversation, the candidate that turns up for the interview, and who has supposedly been "screened" tells us she has no exper...

Like · · November 3, 2013 at 9:51am via mobile

United Arab Emirates
    nanniesdubai.com

• Lu
    LuisaT May 27, 2014

I agree with whatever has been said above about this company. Julia is conning people, stealing money promising to deliver candidates as per the clients requests and she is not doing so. CV from dubizzle, with people not even showing for interviews. Very unprofessional, very unfair that she is not yet in jail for stealing money. I would invite everybody who commented above to gather together (me included) and report her to Dubai police. I'm quite sure that even her name is fake. Does this company even exist? It's a scam company, please let's spread the information around and through the net to save other people loosing the money and with the hope that she is caught and put in jail.

brad_08* Jul 04, 2014

SHE SELLS WOMEN INTO PROSTITUTION ASWELL TO MAKE ALIVING.THOSE POOR JOBSEEKERS WHO ARE LESS FORTUNATE EVEN GET RIPPED OFF AND SHE NEVER REFUNDS THEIR MONEY, YULIA DEAR YOU SUFFERING MENTAL DIARRHEA ...WAKE UP AND LIVE IN REALITY MAKE AN HONEST LIVING

brad_08* Jul 09, 2014

Nannies Dubai-Yulia Lutsenko

Simply a Money Grabber -Well known for Money Laundering, Trading with activities that are not in line with the trade license under the Free Zone DMCC.Best Drama Queen for having people framed in the country simply an attention seeker, Very manipulative and dominating .Despicable Traitor Do not attempt doing any business with her as she is a huge thief and never satisfies valued clients as per their requirements.Tone of voice completely different as to after making payments Afraid of locating office info, , , , Refuses refunds Plays with contract wording ...Disgusting an ill mannered behaviour towards Emirate' Clients ...In all aspects a company with a terrible reputation No system or standard of working, Doesn't have any practice of HR but gives other people thee other end of the stick:))))))))Doesn't have specialised HR applicant tracking systems gets people of the streets and charges them for Registration -The huge money scam of how she swindles people and feels she will get away but unfortunately .not long before it takes a toll

Firdoushasan Jul 22, 2014

I totally agree and regret why I did not do any check before applying. Henry, yes she plays very well with the contract wordings.
    Is there a way to make a mass complaint and have her license terminated? I am sure if there are so many complaints, the authorities will take a strict action.

• Gr
    greenvalley1 Jul 24, 2014

Hi,

My experience with NanniesDubai has been terrible . They have taken 3000 Dhs from me upfront and havent provided any good maid. They dont have any maid database as they claim to have. They are not doing any background check for all the maid references they give. They dont send you anyone based on the priorities you give to them, they just send anybody whom they can find. Very rarely you might find a maid through them who might satisfy your needs. I had requested for a proper housemaid and they had even sent a lady for interview who was apparently told that it is a school job.
    The statistics which Julia say is totally wrong.She has told me tat only 3-4 maids had been returned by their customers in the last one year. But based on my experience she was never able to even send one person matching the requirements I had specified on their application form.I had asked for a house maid who can do cooking and takes care of the child. They will send you a couple of CVs immediately and believe me, those are the best candidates they ever have. If these CVs are not matching your criteria then you are not going to get any more sensible CV through Nanniesdubai.They will start filling your mail box with all trash CVs nothing matching any of your criteria. I had received CVs of teaching profile and front office job profiles.

I sincerely will never recommend NanniesDubai agency to anyone. You will waste Dhs.3000 for nothing. I have wasted my money and a hell lot of time with them.Please never use NanniesDubai and dont waste your money!!!

Firdoushasan Jul 24, 2014

Hi Greenvalley, is there anything you are going to do about the Aed. 3000? we should really do something, i cannot let me hard earned money go in waste.

Firdoushasan Jul 24, 2014

I just found out that nannies dubai is managed by Gulf HR Solutions FZE and Julias contact number is there as well.. this is another fake company which she is running. please be aware and do not deal with Gulf HR solutions also. its the same set of people.
    i am filing a case in dubai consumer court against her.

brad_08* Jul 28, 2014

Dear Firdous

Kindly report to the compliance and inspection department on the 51st floor Almas Tower (Jumeirah Lake Towers) and ask for Faiqa Al Khatib bring your contract and all communication between yourself and Yulia Lutsenko and explain to the authorities then also have it reported to Jebel ali police station as they are fimiliar with her as she is well known there to be a constant liar.

I'm sure she hasn't given you her location to her office for a refund but she is based in Cluster C Fortune Tower Office No 702 (jlt)

Do go ahead and make a complaint as they do take immediate action and other clients have got help from the authorities and jebel ali

Goodluck!

Firdoushasan Aug 17, 2014

Hi Henry,
    I finally found one maid through this agency itself. the funniest part is that they are so unorganised that they have no idea which maid has been placed where. They called the maid again and are arranging interviews for her. Seriously what kind of people are running and managing this company.
    Guys please be aware of this company. Their main agenda is to make money and not even provide the adequate service. Two companies are involved here; one is Gulf HR Solutions and the other is Nannies Dubai. Gulf HR Solutions takes money from maids looking for jobs, they charge them Aed. 50. Nannies Dubai targets people like us looking for maids and charge us Aed. 3000. Basically, they have no idea who needs to be placed where, I was shocked to know that even the job seekers like maids and nannies also have to pay this company. The maid who joined us recently showed me the receipt. I even have the proof.
    This Nannies Dubai and Gulf HR Solutions should be seriously taken under investigation. They are not at all a professional company. Julia should be deported back to where ever she has come from. A woman with very big guts to lie o your face and then give it a professional standard makeup.

• Yo
    YoungMum Aug 19, 2014

I wish i read these reviews before making my payment! i'm absolutely stuck now, Julia is very rude and unprofessional!Trust me i've been very patient! and she has referred me ladies working in Dubai illegally, no nanny experience, couldn't speak English and worse! This whole process for her is very tiring and totally took advantage of a young mum who desperately needed a nanny. She made all these promises in our initial phone call and after the payment the candidates were rubbish! to make it worse she made it look like i'm the person with the problems and i was being rude to the candidates or not offering them enough! i'm so embarrassed to have been cheated by such an individual! i personally intend to file criminal proceedings against her for fraud and breach of trust and I will put her contract to test !

Firdoushasan Oct 27, 2014

Dear YoungMum please go ahead and file a complaint. wish i could tell what i have ended up with because of nannies dubai. Julia refers all useless maids to clients. I am frustrated right now. we are searching since June and until now no result. i should have given 3000 in charity, , atleast a good feeling would have been with me.

• Is
    Isaac Hoffman Feb 18, 2015

I totally agree with all what have been said, Ms. Julia is a deceitful and cunning person. All must get the lesson DO NOT PAY UPFRONT. Such service must be closed immediately because it gives a very bad impression particularly about companies providing maid services and generally about the business environment in the UAE. The authorities must prevent such activities from operating in the market and protect the customers who are trying to find domestic help with good intentions, hoping to find one. Spread the word around and go to newspapers and other media venues. SAY NO TO BAD EXAMPLES AND SCHEMING ACTIVITIES

Montana77 Mar 05, 2015

A pity I am reading those review only now I just lost 3000 AED. They send to your home whoever and you end up wasting time money patience. If some customers agree to fill joint complaint I am with you guys. Horrible hopeless rude...candidates not showing up or coming and enable to perform. Julia is short tempered and always busy to attend your call.

• Na
    Nanny88 Mar 23, 2015

Did anyone complain or know who to contact to report? So many people here with same issue so time everyone got together and sorted this woman out. It's a bad name for the country. Please send me any info or if anyone wants to put in joint complaints please contact me.

• Na
    Nanny88 Mar 23, 2015

Has anyone reported or taken to court? Maybe if put all of this together? She must and will be stopped.

• Se
    Serena2015 Apr 05, 2015

Omigod I agree with everything everyone is saying
    I just started and it has been an absolute nightmare
    How do we get our money back?

• Ha
    Happyman107 Apr 15, 2015

All,
    I got my money back :) after filing a complain at the ministry of economy in dubai in etisalat tower in sheikh zayed road. I made the complain by phone then followed up physically there, till she transferred my money back :)

• Ki
    Kimo2018 Mar 26, 2018

@Happyman107 How did you get it back? How long did take?

Afra May 11, 2015

dear all, I Have hired a wonderful nanny for my twins from them, the ndme under Henry P who is trying to confuse everybody here is just an employee who took money and ran away from Nanniedubai company, many people know the true story, her name is Liming Haroon, she spent a month in jail for all that harm to the company and the owners. Better approach the company owners and get All thousands of positive ref rather than relying on all this scam. I know that manager personally and happy to use the service.

Afra May 11, 2015

Come on, dear all, do you know how many positive ref they are getting per day. Go and ask their ref lists and you will see that among thousands of happy clients there are very few unhappy, which is okay, and Try to find the problem in you self, not in the company, as far as I know they have been many years on the market and have also office in USA. I did check ref before using the service and it'd very pathetic to see some bad reviews here for such great company.

• Jj
    jjj2015 May 11, 2015

I totally agree here, I can see a group of complainers while that company is doing a great job, I used them last year and they exceeded my expectations-prompt service, good follow up, short listed candidates, all As per requirements, up to level. So I agree that some of the above complaints is just a scam, I also heard that they are opening one more office in abu dhabi. Hope they are not bothered too much by all above gossips and will do well. More power, and good luck.