Naked.comwatch out for this site

L

Watch out for this site! They seem good at first, until the charges start flooding your credit card! I didn't pay for any 'credit' on their website, yet my credit card has been charged for over £90 ($140)! Their customer support is horrendous. You get an automated reply, then a stock reply asking you to telephone them (despite several times telling them I am not paying for an international phone call to try and correct their mistake). They have no interest in helping their customers (their attitude ranges from boredom and unsympathetic to downright rude and aggressive).

I am now trying to chase my bank up to start fraud proceedings, after Naked.com essentially told me they won't help me unless I telephone them and they don't care if it is their mistake.

• Te
    TestNameDoNotUse Mar 14, 2014

CamModelDuJor... Thank you for clearing up whether or not I would support this site. If they don't provide earned wages up to and including termination time, I will not pay.

• Ca
    CamModelDuJor Aug 19, 2011

rockchickmartinez... you violated the performer contract which CLEARLY states that all monies owed become property of injectedmedia if you violate any of their terms. Your signature is ON THAT AGREEMENT therefore you are owed ZILCH. And for the record, GIVING AWAY YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO CLIENTS IS FORBIDDEN. Not only is it a conflict of interest for the site, it is DANGEROUS and you could get yourself killed that way. Also, your 2257 agreement is simply a federally mandated age verification tool, there is nothing on that agreement that would help you in a lawsuit. Get a d*mn clue before SLANDERING a reputable company.

• Th
    THE HEAT May 28, 2011

CANDI CANE, i DON'T GIVE A ### WHAT U SAY B/C U CAN'T HOLD OUR MONEY LIKE THAT ANYWAYS... I WILL BE TEAMING UP WITH ROCKCHICK AND OTHER MODELS THAT I KNOW THAT THIS COMPANY: NAKED.COM HAS RIPPED OFF!

• Ca
    CandiCane May 14, 2011

I heard that rockchickmartinez was fired for fraud. She was giving out information that was not allowed to be given out. It is clearly stated in the rules and the contract says if the rules are broken pay will be withheld.

• Ro
    rockchickmartinez May 09, 2011

let's gather together and file a complaint, if we wont receive our money.
    You have my support and i ve already talk to a lawyer who is now studying my 2257 performer agreement.
    Email me to join this trial.

• Ro
    rockchickmartinez May 09, 2011

Hello

I ve been working on Naked.com as a freelancer for about 3 months now.
    I ve always received my payments on time, every schedualed Friday.
    All went fine till last week.

I ve been trying to get answers from them about what happened to my account(which was suddenly blocked without any reasons or explanations) and off course all i really want is to get my final work-money for the last 2 weeks, about $ 2, 000.
    I will paste it here all their emails and "no explanations-emails" so that if anyone passed th. same bad experience can email me and tell me what is to be done in this case.
    It's true they didnt mention they would not pay me, but they avoid answering my emails so it is pretty obvious what are their intentions(to keep my 2 weeks money)
    Again if anyone passed the same bad experience with Naked.com and didnt got payed, let's find together a solution, maybe to go to a lawyer and file a complain.If you read their agreement carefully it is not stipulated "no hold-back payments"
    And maybe since there will be more of us, the police will take the proper actions and maybe the authorities.

Here is their only email(since then -nothing, no email.no anything)

Re: Naked.com Newsletter
    From:
    Colleen W <[email protected]>
    View Contact
    To: Rockchick Martinez <[email protected]>

All I've been told is your account has been closed.

Colleen Bennet
    [protected]
    Replying via T-Mobile android

Re: Naked.com Newsletter
    From:
    Rockchick Martinez <[email protected]>
    Add to Contacts
    To: Colleen W <[email protected]>

Let me get this straight:1) my account has been closed " without any reasons or proofs".
    2) the performer agreement says no hold payments whatsoever.
    3)My photos and videos are still visible even if my account has been closed.
    4)I havent been payed for the past 2weeks without any reasons.
    5)Everybody complains on this forum about your company, so I will do that too untill this will be solved.

You just cannot mocked of somebody "without any reason and proofs" and I wont be the "easy-going" type untill this will be solved.

I saw other topics, similar to mine..In case all of this will be solved(ill get my 2 weeks-work money and proofs why they treat me like that) I will apologize and erase this topic.

Meanwhile keep away everybody from this company and please reply to me, so we can gather together and sue them using the agreement 2257 we have signed.