Having problems with Naked.com?

Naked.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 12, 2009. The latest review private chat was posted on May 24, 2018. The latest complaint no payouts!! liars!! was resolved on Oct 09, 2015. Naked.com has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 5 reviews. Naked.com has resolved 3 complaints.

Naked.com Customer Service Contacts

+1 866 633 9936 (US only)
+1 661 705 8484 (International)
12378 SW 82 Ave
Miami, Florida

Naked.com Complaints & Reviews

Naked.com — private chat

A member took me private for over 2 hours, I was so happy that we enjoyed ourselves and that I was gonna get...

Naked.comno payouts!! liars!!

I have been working on naked.com for 3 weeks now, and as they told me that they suppose to oay me every friday, but now it is third friday passed, and still nothing!! They owe me about 250$ and all they say is, tommorrow, today, tomortow... Etc.. What a bull*t!!! Not fair at all!!! What can I do?? I live in ukraine, and from here I can do nothing!! Maybe anyone can help with advice?? How to make them pay?? I know ita not big money, but for a single mom like me its really big!!

RESOLVED

Ok well, im taking my words back, as they paid me, just a bit late.. But i am happy.. Will keep working with them! Think i should gave them chance before complaining.

Naked.com — watch out for this site

Watch out for this site! They seem good at first, until the charges start flooding your credit card! I...

Naked.com — unpaid earnings

I was a chat host for naked.com, and after several issues with late payments, the company has virtually cut...

Naked.com — unauthorized billing

I purchased credit for livecams and it signed me up for another service that cost an additional $15. I tried...