Naked.comprivate chat

A member took me private for over 2 hours, I was so happy that we enjoyed ourselves and that I was gonna get some money even though this site takes 50%. When we finally got done with the session the website did not credit my account.

When I spoke to a [censored] named Lionel in support he started calling me a liar and was making it seem like I was making it all up.

This site clearly lies about monitoring private chats. They do not monitor them and do not even keep record that you had one.