The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Mystic Stamp Company — Invoice For returned items
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
After notifying Mystic Stamp Company in writing not to send anymore items for review, I once again received more of their product. Upon receipt I called and spoke with a representative. I informed them that I no longer wanted anything to do with their company and would be returning their products. The representative said that it would be noted on my account. Now a month later I have an invoice for the items I returned----- for $71.25.
HOW CAN I PROVE THAT I RETURNED THE ITEMS VIA THE PREPAID ENVELOPE!!!??.
This company is a scam and should be avoided.
I will file a complaint every day with this Complaint Board as well as the Better Business Bureau, Federal Trade Commission as well as the United States Postal Inspection Service until my account is is cleared.
More Mystic Stamp Company Complaints & Reviews
- Mystic Stamp Company - Scam
- Mystic Stamp Company - Trouble
- Mystic Stamp Company - Fraudulant Business Practice
- Mystic Stamp Company - Stamps not in album
- Mystic Stamp Company - Too many orders sent each month
- Mystic Stamp Company - charge for something i know anything about
- Mystic Stamp Company - Elvis classic hits collection