Mystic Stamp CompanyInvoice For returned items

After notifying Mystic Stamp Company in writing not to send anymore items for review, I once again received more of their product. Upon receipt I called and spoke with a representative. I informed them that I no longer wanted anything to do with their company and would be returning their products. The representative said that it would be noted on my account. Now a month later I have an invoice for the items I returned----- for $71.25.
HOW CAN I PROVE THAT I RETURNED THE ITEMS VIA THE PREPAID ENVELOPE!!!??.
This company is a scam and should be avoided.
I will file a complaint every day with this Complaint Board as well as the Better Business Bureau, Federal Trade Commission as well as the United States Postal Inspection Service until my account is is cleared.

Irving Texas

• Co
    Col John Mathis, Sr Jul 25, 2011

It appears that the writer is not happy about being billed for merchandise they allegedly returned to Mystic Stamp Company. This does not indicate a scam, but lack of communication within Mystic. They have had this problem for years, and apear not to be concerned about it. I have purhcaced items from them (Mystic) over the past 55 years, having returned some, reviewed others, and I seem to recall having been billed for returned items, but can not swear to that, as they kept up a frequent influx of mailings, andd some of the "approval" items were overdue, MY BAD> RETURN-recipts, emails, regestered mail should satisfy legal concerns, and notify the postal authority (s) of any conceerns about mail fraud. I do not see this as a scam or fraud, just poor managment, in the absence of company policy to promote or encourage the practice. Some organizations, companies, etc, do continue to bill even when items are paid-for, and then delay re-imbursment, having use of your funds for a period. Like Taxmasters in Texas, who has had 500USD of my money for three years and refuse honor thier agreement to refund, having compiled some documentation indicating they justify the charge, albeit they were TOLD not to do ANY work. In short, I would recommend throwing the mailings in the trash, after reporting to the USP, and following thier proticols. IF you recieve UNsolicited items, you should not be held responsible for paying, and you are GIFTED with the stamps, or what ever. Mystic has been dong business for many years, and may have changed ownership since I first dealt w/ them in 1953.