The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved My Time Rewards — Unethical behaviour
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I was shopping online with Simply Be clothing shop, as a first time buyer. I paid and everything was fine, a box appeared saying to get £15 off your next purchase, click here. I did so, and it said that we need your credit card details, which is the point I should have suspected something. However, I am not gullible and i suspect many other people would do the same. It was only after they had my card details did they say who they were - My time rewards. I knew nothing about them and certainly did not want to pay them £10 a month for whatever they offer. As soon as i realised, i phoned Barclaycard to stop this company taking my money, and they told me it would be better to cancel my card, which is what i did. I wrote to Simply Be, who host this company, but all they said was clear and i should have contact ed My time rewards to cancel. I did not trust them, so i did not want to do that. It is not direct fraud, but it is very close to it.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More My Time Rewards Complaints & Reviews
- My Time Rewards - Money taken without knowing consent
- My Time Rewards - UNAUTHORISED DEBIT
- My Time Rewards - deducting money from my credit card
- My Time Rewards - unauthorized debits from my account
- MyTimeRewards - Unautherised Deduction from Credit Card
- My Time Rewards - Unauthorised payments
- My Time Rewards - no idea what this is
- My Time Rewards - complete save.co.uk and mytimerewards
- My Time Rewards - Fraudulently taking 30 pounds per month
- My Time Rewards - WLY national express rewards