My Time Rewardsno idea what this is

T Oct 16, 2019

Hello I have not signed up to mytimereward an yet £15 has been taken from my back account, can you please tell me why this has happened, an could you please refund my money, and cancel any further payments thanks .
Miss T Seel
I have never seen or heard of this company so how has it got my bank account details,
I don't have any more to say about this .

• To
    Toni Hennessy Dec 19, 2020

my time rewards have taken money out my bank but i have never heard of them and didnt/couldnt have authorized and payments can anyone help x

• Ti
    Tina james Nov 12, 2019

Miss T james
    I have never seen or heard of this company so how has it got my bank account details.i want my money back.