Frequently Asked Questions

What does My Time Rewards do?

My Time Rewards is an online bonus and savings program that offers cashback, special deals, and discounts on leisure activities and travel in the UK.

How do I cancel Mytimerewards?

To cancel your membership you should contact their customer service by email at customerservic[email protected] or by phone at +44 800 731 9936.

Who can use My Time Rewards?

You must be at least 18 years old and be a resident of the UK.

What benefits does a membership at My Time Rewards offer?

My Time Rewards membership allows you to earn at least 10% cashback on leisure activities, entertainment, and travel. Also, you can receive a Welcome Reward and when shopping online, you can claim a £10 Monthly Member Reward. Moreover, membership gives you a chance of receiving special offers, deals for spas and museums, and cashback when you visit attractions and activities. All these benefits can be different for each member and are subject to change.

How much does a membership at My Time Rewards cost?

My Time Rewards do not explicitly state the costs of membership on their website, however, the fee is withdrawn from your account every month.

Is My Time Rewards legit?

My Time Rewards has very low ratings online mainly due to customers complaining about unauthorized charges. Keep this in mind when deciding to use their services.

Ask your question

Please note that this form is for questions only. For complaints, please use this link.