My Three CentsHarsh Treatment of new members

Click on the link to see the full complaint

• M3C QueenBee Apr 04, 2012

My3cents is the superior website.

• English Ian Apr 04, 2012

this is not a knock queeny... you all certainly took care of that!!! I will pop along one evening and say hi... I am sure you can't wait! catch ya later... over and out.

• M3C QueenBee Apr 04, 2012

Well at my3cents our site is "troll free".

• English Ian Apr 04, 2012

You know... I can come on this site from time to time and full of good spirit; I can banter with some internet aquaintances and be quite happy... until some total ### trolls the fu£k off the thread and simply tries to ruin the mood. Again and again.

Get a life dos pendejo. or is it pendeja?

• At
    At _Your_ Service Apr 04, 2012

Where is my Venice!! I miss her so much.

• English Ian Apr 04, 2012

nsqfdn... I do not care to post on M3C... it is full of jerk offs... you get what I mean?

• English Ian Apr 04, 2012

like I said in the post... speaking from experience...

What you gotta say about that then Ms Abbr.

nsqfdn Apr 04, 2012

http://community.my3cents.com/userBlog.cgi?id=158681 POST ON MY3CENTS PROVE YOURSELF ...OR IS IT YOU ARE FORBIDDEN TO POST ON MY3CENTS.

My Latest Comments
    What is the worst thing about getting older? ...remembering when I was young. - Posted on 02/18/2012 in community forums
    Belushi's Bar, Camden Town NW1... 1999. Where is Lisa now and how many more lives has she saved! Do you think she can help me get off this site!?! LOL - Posted on 02/17/2012 in community forums
    I have to put it in context... I was earning bloody good money in London and the Aussie was a fresh barmaid who had got wind of the dosh I was earning courtesy of my fat mouth mate... One evening I w - Posted on 02/17/2012 in community forums
    With hindsight, I would say it is not a disease but a life style choice. - Posted on 02/17/2012 in community forums
    only users lose drugs! Speaking from experience... a habit can be kicked if you have a trigger to wake you from your lapse of sensibility. An Australian girl woke me from my slumber (no, not with - Posted on 02/17/2012 in community forums
    Read all my comments (17)

gddlss Apr 04, 2012

So you got silenced again I see because of your ### attitude. I have a job already [censored]for brains.

• English Ian Apr 04, 2012

inspector fu£kin' cluso over there... you should get a job gddlss... you might be useful with such powers...

gddlss Apr 04, 2012

Somewhere "across the pond" ...

• English Ian Apr 04, 2012

And that's got 'em confused... don't ask me for sex in the morning...

• English Ian Apr 04, 2012

Laughing my tits off @ that one Mr R... any idiot could mistake whiskers for a grown out Brazilian!

• English Ian Apr 04, 2012

some folk just do not understand, eh Ript?!

• ript Apr 04, 2012

Hey!!! Mr?!!! Don't let the whiskers fool you...

• ript Apr 04, 2012

Like I said... 2 out of 3 menu choices...

gddlss Apr 04, 2012

How about crumpets and V8 juice?

• English Ian Apr 04, 2012

LMAO!! You have been paying attention Mr Ript! I am impressed!

However, tea and toast only score 30 %... I need a 'full English breakfast' if I am gonna be on good form!

• ript Apr 04, 2012

Umm, no.. . I don't do toast and tea for breakfast. Two out of three ain't bad.

ript = English Ian

• English Ian Apr 04, 2012

no way queeny.. Brenda has a certain way with the language (English! LOL). Let it roll, please.

M3C QueenBee = JISCAL

Brenda = LittleStewie

• M3C QueenBee Apr 04, 2012

Just ignore Brenda. You remember the saying, "Don't feed the trolls after midnight".

• Tn
    tnchuck100 Apr 04, 2012

Brenda, you leave our precious Venice alone or you'll have to deal with the DebtorBasher.

• English Ian Apr 03, 2012

you could get a big door?

• M3C QueenBee Apr 03, 2012

My3cents treats it's new member very fair and humane.

• ript Apr 03, 2012

Getting my tail groomed.

nsqfdn Apr 02, 2012

Where's the ripper?

gddlss Apr 02, 2012

Ruin my hug????? Pleeassee I'm not professor Gadget!

nsqfdn Apr 01, 2012

It is nice to roam free.

• Um
    umbgva Apr 01, 2012

The winners from Laughingatm3cents.com comes here and uses different varieties of old M3C nics and CB nics, and they don't register, because that's it's the best way to come here and have fun. All of their comments get posted .

gddlss Apr 01, 2012

I noticed a few days ago that the number of these was quite low, so it is probably as DB suggests. Addy is enjoying a few days off. Holly, the person from the gargage board doesn't hide behind one of these random nics, AFAICT.

nsqfdn Apr 01, 2012

Wally, the person from the gargage board doesn't hide behind one of these random nics, AFAICT.

• Ro
    RogerThat! Apr 01, 2012

Took you long enough to think of a comeback, lame as it is. Lest you forget;

"Look at most of the comments that aren't removed, that violate the TOS just as much as the comments that are removed. I submittted a complaint to the my3cents website last year and was immediately attacked, ".

• English Ian Apr 01, 2012

breast stroke is great.

• Savvy consumers avoid my3cents. You should too.

• English Ian Mar 31, 2012