My Three CentsHarsh Treatment of new members

Click on the link to see the full complaint

gddlss Apr 06, 2012

Suddenly, a member of the forum posts a message so astounding in its stupidity, or sothe wrath of the majority of warriors, forming a Lynch Mob. Everyone gets involved, Royals get off thier thrones and Ents uproot and join the battle, The Godfather gets up and enters the fray, leading his forces. Bigdogs charge into the fray with Kung Fu Masters behind them. Even Jerk and Evil Clown get in on the act.

The victim immediately becomes a Target and is driven off under the sheer weight of the flames. Occasionally some foolish warrior will stand up for the victim, and may well share his fate.

• Um
    umbgva Apr 06, 2012

Where is Brenda?

• Ji
    JISCal2 Apr 06, 2012

I think most of the my3cents members treat the OPs with the utmost respect. There are times when they deserve to be scolded.

• M3C QueenBee Apr 06, 2012

Roger is there something that's troubling you. You seem a bit hostile. Maybe a nice cup of cocoa will calm your nerves.

RogerThat! Apr 06, 2012

You tell me ### bandit. my3cents.com is a homosexual website. You are a beloved member of my3cents. Ergo, you are a ###. So you tell me if your ### still hurts after getting reamed on a daily basis.

RogerThat! Apr 06, 2012

When we want your opinion little stew we will pull the dick out of your mouth and ask you for it. Until then sit down and shut up.

RogerThat! Apr 06, 2012

^ Go back to your smelly my3cents thread cave QUEER.

RogerThat! Apr 06, 2012

^ Any individual that operates ouside their scope of practice and attempts to ascribe motive to anonymous posters whose psyches he does not know is to be pitied and shunned. Get lost loser, your fallaciously flawed psychobabble is not applicable on thos thread.

• Anti-Alien-Death-Squad Apr 06, 2012

any individual that goads others into arguments merely for the sake of transferring their own self-destructive tendencies outward onto others, is reprehensibly built, in my opinion. the same as "cutters" use physical pain as a means of relieving pressure and emotional pain, some individuals feel the need to lash out in knee-jerk reactionary statements constructed so as to produce their desired results in the quickest manner possible. i don't blame them, but pity them. the best method in dealing with the common troll is to starve them so as to wean them off of their substance of choice. it's a lot like patch of poison ivy: it itches like a right ###, but it's better not to scratch, lest it spread

RogerThat! Apr 06, 2012

^ You're absolutely right. So be part of the solution and drag your sorry ### back to your my3cents.com site and start cleaning up the mess in the mouths of your fellow ### trolls.

^ Roger that!

• Ns
    nsqfdn Apr 05, 2012

JISCAL is the only ### on my3cents.

gddlss Apr 05, 2012

I certainly hope that if JISCal2 (out of the closet gay m3c member) decides to join CB that'll he'll be welcomed with open arms, love and understanding.

gddlss Apr 05, 2012

This thread is about my3cents and harrassment of members. We should be fighting them and not amongst ourselves. So lets just all kiss and make up, and use some teamwork to battle the MY3cents regulars.

• Anti-Alien-Death-Squad Apr 05, 2012

is that the best you have? surely you have learned better insults lurking on message boards. protip: never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference

• Anti-Alien-Death-Squad Apr 05, 2012

oh i'm sorry, i didn't realize you had a theology degree. and a bit of a muffin top, here let me help you out with a little diet

• Anti-Alien-Death-Squad Apr 05, 2012

but at no point does the bible instruct you to fill your heart with prejudice, just to put to death men who lie with men as a man lies with a woman. or with animals - does that mean male on male sex standing up is okay?

I ordered her to stay!

• Qu
    Queen Basher Apr 05, 2012

You are always wrong. Your comments are always filled with trolling, dismay, and bs.

• Um
    umbgva Apr 05, 2012

I wonder what side the ript is on?

• Qu
    Queen Basher Apr 05, 2012

But venice-the-menace, you just did with that lame ### comment.

• M3C QueenBee Apr 05, 2012

Yes, that's incredibly clever, trying to vicariously insult me with something you didn't write. Oh how it burns.

RogerThat! Apr 05, 2012

Homosexuals should be sent to the "showers".

RogerThat! Apr 05, 2012

Don't like it leave Venice. The FACT is my3cents.com is a homosexual website the owners created as a haven for homosexuals.

My3cents queer - nobody gives a fl uck who an anonymous internet ### likes. As for the rest of your rambling comment, sounds like an AIDS induced delusional diarrhetic diatribe.

• M3C QueenBee Apr 05, 2012

Roger and Brenda, I don't like you. I will not like you and you know why I don't like you. Yes! It is your fault because your venomous mouth and attitude got you where you are today!

I am not being protected by anyone. My comments are deleted like everyone else and Slim has called me out in IM's. Do I think he is picking on me? Absolutely not! Do I think the Mods that don't IM me to call me out are protecting me? No, I don't think so.

Speaking of stalking, why the hell am I on your trust list? Yes, you ARE stalking me because you re-added me when I came back after it was perfectly CLEAR that we do not get along and I called you out on it. So pot, meet kettle.. AGAIN.. hypocrite! Do I think you are mentally ill? Abso-freakin-lutely! I don't give a rat's hairy behind if you leave or not because we all got your number and know what an interfering slapper you are!

Have a lovely day! :)

RogerThat! Apr 05, 2012

You said this doesn't qualify as a complaint. You can't have it both ways. Eflkin is a [censored].

THIS REVIEW IS ABOUT THE FLAMING ### ON THE ### WEBSITE MY3CENTS.COM FLAMING NEWBIES.

• M3C QueenBee Apr 05, 2012

How about Elfkin? He's not gay, so he should be accepted.

• M3C QueenBee Apr 05, 2012

But this review is about harassment of new members. Not about their sexual preference.

• Ramelle Apr 05, 2012

heath2011 also admits to being mentally ill.

^ Roger that IM.

They are all queers on my3cents. It is a homosexual website. Don't believe me? Check it out for yourself.

• M3C QueenBee Apr 05, 2012

heath2011 admits to being a bi-sexual on CB, and she is accepted. What is wrong with having a gay member (jiscal) on my3cents. Have you all gone leave with your senses? This is not Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka, KS.

RogerThat! Apr 05, 2012

Like I said - my3cents is a community website for queers.

• M3C QueenBee Apr 05, 2012

Gay-friendly refers to places, policies, people or institutions that are open and welcoming to gay people (to include all members of the LGBT community) to create an environment that is supportive of gay people and their relationships, respectful of all people, treat all people equally, and are non-judgmental.

RogerThat! Apr 05, 2012

"Nothing wrong with a "gay friendly" site.' - If there;s nothing wrong with it then the site should let it be known to potential users that it is nothing more than a homosexual website.

• M3C QueenBee Apr 05, 2012

Nothing wrong with a "gay friendly" site.

RogerThat! Apr 05, 2012

I don't think my3cents would be a better fit at all. Too homo heavy. The Op is much better off here where his fellow heteros won't be watching his back.

• The Lidman Foundation Apr 05, 2012

milosmilos:, I think you'd fit in much better with the my3cents. Isn't that pretty much what most of them do, blame others? I prefer being diabolical and incorrigible.

• The Lidman Foundation Apr 05, 2012

Brendy!!!

• milosmilos Apr 05, 2012

The amount of furor raised my my simple five word statement only serves to further validate my point. Which cliche shall I use? Where there is smoke there is fire? If the shoe fits? The point being, if you want to run a flaming board, then do so. Don't be craven about it and act like it is something it isn't. Call it what it is, a message board for flaming and let the arrows fly. But if you want M3C to be a legitimate consumer advocacy board, then act like adults and be civil.

• Anti-Alien-Death-Squad Apr 05, 2012

inferiority complexes amassed = superiority? another insight into severely flawed thinking