My Three CentsHarsh Treatment of new members

Click on the link to see the full complaint

• AppleKornKid Mar 31, 2013

"It puts the chocolate eggs in the basket or it gets the hose again"

• The Lidman Foundation Mar 27, 2013

The pepperelf frequents pfb quite a bit.

RegularsOfMy3cents Mar 26, 2013

We would never stoop so low.

• Do
    Donnie Vashir Mar 25, 2013

Have all the my3cents people gone to planetfeedback or have come here?

RegularsOfMy3cents Mar 22, 2013

One of the posters in the so-call "French frie" discussion is the "AppleKornKid". See if anyone can guess which one it is. Could it be Marshpeep? or maybe MRM? or ghostdoc or bargod? etc.

• The Lidman Foundation Mar 18, 2013

The infamous or famous "French fries" health discussion.

• The Lidman Foundation Mar 18, 2013

The classic "French frie" discussion on my3cents. Next episode the minions will determine whether or not a cheeseburger without cheese is still a cheeseburger. Film at 11.
    Posted by Suusan B. on 2008-04-15
    French fries are salted when they first come out of the fryer as that's when it will stick. If someone is concerned about eating healthy food they shouldn't be at McDonald's in the first place let alone ordering french fries.

Posted by Sparticus on 2008-04-15
    I hate that they put so much salt on them. I think they should offer both salted and unsalted. McDonalds is bad for you, but at least they could try to offer some slightly less-bad options.

Posted by Ghost of Doc J on 2008-04-15
    I understand the poster's concern. However, the majority of consumers want salted fries and are willing to risk the adverse health effects of the salt. I agree with Sparticus, that the stores should offer unsalted fries as well. If they are not sold in a brief amount of time, they can be mixed in with the salted fries. However, I do not support the poster's implied demand that ALL fries be unsalted and that the majority of consumers be required to add salt. As SuusanB notes, the salt sticks better when the fries come out of the fryer.

Posted by MRM on 2008-04-15
    I like my fries salted, anyone else?

Posted by Ponie on [protected]
    No, no, no! Don't offer them s alted and unsalted. Whenever I order fries at McD's I always tell them I want them unsalted--then take about 3 packs of salt. If you order them unsalted, they have to make them when you order them. You can always be sure of getting a fresh order of fries. Who wants the ones that have been under the heat lamp for who knows how long?

Posted by DebtorBasher on 2008-04-15
    I love salt on my fries...but I agree with the poster...it's easier to add salt then take it off...LOL...I don't see a problem with them asking, "Would you like salt with your fries" ... and give us salt packets or they can salt it before they give it to us.

Posted by Ponie on 2008-04-15
    P.S. I'm tired of people telling me what's 'good' for me in the line of food. Few years back eggs were verboten because of 'causing' high cholesterol. The latest? At least three eggs a week! Go figure...

Posted by Ghost of Doc J on 2008-04-15
    Absolutely Ponie!!! I agree 100%. Let the 'safety nannies' mind their own business. What if I 'demand' that 'my' fries be prepared in a special 'healthy' oil? Or any other number of 'healthy' requests. I approached this problem purely as a matter of satisfying the consumer. The health risks belong to the person eating the fries.

Posted by Ponie on 2008-04-15
    Right, Ghost. If I want to stop at Dairy Queen twice a day for a Blizzard, that's my business. When I get to be the size of a small barn, I have myself to blame. And I don't want to be told I'm costing the country 'X' number of dollars if my health deteriorates. The only one I'd be 'costing' would be me. If I die of a massive heart attack, THAT would cost the nation some $$ because I wouldn't be around any longer to pay taxes.

Posted by MarshPeep on 2008-04-15
    You can order fries unsalted now. What's the point?

Posted by Ghost of Doc J on 2008-04-15
    LOL Ponie. I had a pot-bellied friend in Texas who went to store to buy a case of his favorite beer. A 'do-good' health-nut snidely commented, "That beer isn't good for your health." "Right", he acknowledged, "and neither is annoying a short-tempered, liquor-deprived alcoholic...so stop it." He said the pencil-necked nanny scurried away looking over her shoulder. I would pay to have seen it.

Posted by heaven17 on 2008-04-15
    As a healthcare professional, I would think that you'd be steering people away from fried foods altogether, not to mention eating at McDonald's in general.
    Why aren't you railing against the fat, grease, sugar, etc.?

Posted by bargod on 2008-04-15
    While your at it maybe you can have them pick the sesame seeds of your bun as well.

Posted by MarshPeep on 2008-04-15
    Actually, my mother-in-law cannot have seeds. She will order a burger with 2 bun bottoms. So, I guess I they do handle the no-seed request too.

Posted by bargod on 2008-04-15
    Really? lol I was only kidding, but thats just good service.

Posted by MarshPeep on 2008-04-15
    After all, don't we all 'deserve a break today'? So get up and get away.

Posted by Principissa on 2008-04-15
    If you're that concerned about your health, why eat at McDonald's. I like salt on my fries. And if my health suffers because of it, well that's my fault. A person should be able to eat whatever they want in moderation. I too worked in healthcare, and even seeing the health problems caused by unhealthy foods will not deter me from the occasional sundae or salty order of fries. It's called moderation.

Posted by heaven17 on 2008-04-15
    Marshpeep, I wonder who gets the two bun tops?!
    Actually, that sounds pretty good.

Posted by MarshPeep on 2008-04-15
    heaven17, I've wondered that myself. They have never once denied her request or given her a difficult time, which I think is commendable.

Posted by Lidman on 2008-04-15
    If the salt has lost it's flavor then why eat it?

Posted by Lidman on 2008-04-15
    Best answer of the day goes to:

MarshPeep (04/15/2008)
    After all, don't we all 'deserve a break today'? So get up and get away.

I can only add "so get up and RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!"

Posted by shells_dell on 2008-04-15
    Why would anyone in their right mind eat McDonalds frenchfries? Try this, leave a box of McDonalds frenchfries
    on the counter, say.. for 6 months, other than looking a little wrinkled, they look great... YUCK.. ever wonder what these fries are made from?

Posted by WaxRash on 2008-04-15
    I just choked down some Mcdeathburger fries, and they were not salty at all.I guess it depends on the person manning the fry station.

Posted by bigboxworker on 2008-04-15
    as a health professional u should not be eating mcdonalds.

Posted by Mrs. V on 2008-04-15
    And 'how' would you know what McDonalds fries look like after 6 months, Shells @[email protected]

Posted by tnchuck100 on 2008-04-15
    Reach down in the crack between the seat and the backrest of your recliner. If you have kids there must be at least a 50% chance of retrieving a 6+ month old McDonald's french fry.

Posted by DebtorBasher on 2008-04-15
    Wendy's and Penn Station have the best fries.
    Chuckie...I always find fries when I lift up the little console thingy between the driver and passenger seat of my car...that seems to be the Fry Trap.

Posted by steve101 on 2008-04-16
    Some studies have indicated that a low salt diet may actually be harmful to ones health.

Posted by Marlin336M on 2008-05-06
    I am mad when I get fries with no salt, With salt is how they are served, If you do not want salt ask for some with no salt. The majority of us who eat at Mcdonalds couldn't care less about your salt intake, and if we don't want salt we can handle the situation we don't need assistance with getting fries with no salt, But thanks for caring. You should probably not be eating at Mcdonalds if you have these concerns. And who decided that we all have to live healthy and long anyway! I want to eat what I want. We all go to a Better place when we die right!!

Posted by MizzConway on 2008-07-10
    You can always ask for fries with no salt, it is not a problem

RegularsOfMy3cents Mar 16, 2013

Happy Saint Brenda's day to the AppleKornKid!!!

RegularsOfMy3cents Mar 14, 2013

The "Applekornkid" meets Tasha13.

Still Watching You Mar 13, 2013

I heard Venice's trailer tipped over when she sat down on the couch to fast. For a week she has been lapping up toilet water to survive.

Debtorbasher is so jealous!

• AppleKornKid Mar 13, 2013

"I am Bergoglio! I need some TP for my Pope hole!"

Still Watching You Mar 12, 2013

We already curbed you disgusting daughter with her gay husband, Venice. HAHAHAHAHA!

Cow! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

RegularsOfMy3cents Mar 12, 2013

The "AppleKornKid" is Zzork's cousin.

Still Watching You Mar 08, 2013

I'll bet it makes a wet, popping sound when you pull it out.

• AppleKornKid Mar 08, 2013

With your nose up DB's backside.

Still Watching You Mar 07, 2013

Debtorbasher is a "menstral irregularity."

ejack agrees, and drools!

• AppleKornKid Mar 06, 2013

Mmm...gross.

RegularsOfMy3cents Mar 06, 2013

Menstral irregularities?

• AppleKornKid Mar 05, 2013

I don't go there it gives me "irritable bowel syndrome" which makes me kind of "irregular". get it? not a regular but irregular...ha ha ha.

RegularsOfMy3cents Mar 04, 2013

Is the "applekornkid" a true my3cent regular? Feel free to vote on it.

• AppleKornKid Mar 02, 2013

I hope it's the directors cut.

RegularsOfMy3cents Mar 02, 2013

The "applekorn kid" will receive "truth, liberty, and justice for all"

• Justice-4-All Mar 01, 2013

Nothing says free spirit like that of having to wait 24-hrs for your comment to be reviewed and posted...

• The Lidman Foundation Mar 01, 2013

Freespirit and my3cents rarely cross paths.

• AppleKornKid Feb 28, 2013

I may be caged but my spirt soars free.

RegularsOfMy3cents Feb 28, 2013

The 'applekorn kid" has been recaptured and sent to the "Banter with Basher" institution.

• AppleKornKid Feb 27, 2013

I'm not sure he gets me.I told him I've built a stock car... it runs Bisto Gravy Granules and OXO cubes! He just kept saying " how does that make you feel"

RegularsOfMy3cents Feb 27, 2013

How do you feel about that?

• AppleKornKid Feb 26, 2013

My therapist says I'm making great progress.

• Justice-4-All Feb 26, 2013

Applekornkid> "high granite walls"???
    More like white padded rooms.

• Justice-4-All Feb 26, 2013

My3cents is like the Hotel California...You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.

• AppleKornKid Feb 24, 2013

The Applekornkid would never darken the doorway of that place.

RegularsOfMy3cents Feb 24, 2013

The applekornkid has escaped from the high granite walls of my3cents.

Still Watching You Feb 23, 2013

I wish debtorbasher would join her brother.

Still Watching You Feb 23, 2013

I wish debtorbasher would join her brother in hell.

Posted by DebtorBasher on 2013-02-23
    *Ahem*
    Churro... I STILL use a checkbook register!In fact, I just asked the Teller for a couple of checkbook registers the other day. (YES, I still walk inside and wait in line to talk with a TELLER...not an ATM)... I print up my own checks with VersaCheck and get the register books from the bank.

What a ###!

I hope she dies soon.

Posted by DebtorBasher on 2013-02-23
    *Ahem*

Still Watching You Feb 23, 2013

### about Target, the regulars chime in:

Posted by Alain on 2013-02-23
    Given that Topeka has just had a pretty sizable winter storm this doesn't surprise me. Why don't you shut the fuvk up?

Posted by trmn8r on 2013-02-23
    Topeka was just whacked with a storm, and I believe they are expecting another. It is hard to judge from a distance what you report, but it doesn't come as a surprise. Maybe you should have your momma come shoivel your fat ### out!

Posted by yoke on 2013-02-23
    We got hit with the blizzard a couple of weeks ago in CT and there are places still being plowed out, lol. 12 hours is nothing. Most of the snow plowers that do the parking lots were the ones out during the storm attempting to keep up with the snow and making it safe for our first responders! You better be DAMN thankful u didn';t have no hesrt attack!

• The Lidman Foundation Feb 23, 2013

Stew is on one of his "starwars" kicks. Brenda must be very impressed.

Comment Guidelines