My Party Shirtfraud and scam

Anyway, I purchased an item from mypartyshirt.com and was guaranteed that I would receive my items by the 31st. This was a Halloween costume and I even used a special code that I entered at checkout to make sure that my shipment would arrive on time. I also double checked the shipping times and purchased first class shipping which should arrive in 2-5 days. Finally, with the tracking number with which they just now provided me with, I can see that they didn't ship the items until the 28th, whereas they just stated as well as their website states, that they ship next day.

These items were not backordered and were in stock according to their website. I never received an email telling me that they were out of stock and that I would need to wait a week (7 days) for these items to be shipped. If I had know that was the case, I never would have ordered from them in the first place and if I was told I would have canceled my order right away, since these were needed for a deadline.

I never received the items and it has been 13 days later and it is obviously past the deadline in which I needed these items. Now this seller is trying to tell me that these items have been delivered and provided me with a tracking number. I have not received them and considering my record with your company, you can see that I am not the type to lie about this sort of thing. Anyway, this is an issue that this company should be handling with the post office, to see if they can do something about retrieving their lost package.

I see this company as a scam and I refuse to pay for items that I have not received.

This company is a terrible rip-off and promises items that it does not deliver. They have terrible customer service! I emailed them several times and never received a response until I disputed the transaction with my credit card company. Terrible terrible company.

• Do
    Douglas Goldman Sep 02, 2016

This company is amazing. I've been a repeat customer for years with noting but wonderful experiences.

• Te
    teryich Nov 29, 2011

DO NOT order from this company. I ordered a single $21.00 t-shirt on October 21st as part of my Halloween costume. By the 30th, the t-shirt STILL had not arrived. Online USPS tracking dictated that the package was delivered to my apartment on October 31st. However, the package was NEVER delivered to my apartment or building. I order from online retailers frequently (3-4 times per month) and have never had this problem at my current address before.

The company is thoroughly lacking customer service. In early November, I contacted the company to tell them about my dilemma and asked for help. I initially contacted them via email, but my query went unanswered. Frustrated, I called the phone number listed on their website and was told that someone in my apartment building's office probably accepted the package and did not pass it on to me. I know everyone in my building's office by name; there's virtually no way that this happened. The customer service representative even had the gall to try to tell me that maybe my room mate (I live with my older sister) accepted the package without telling me, as if that's an acceptable explanation. I was then told to contact all of my local post offices to see if maybe someone was holding the package there.

After contacting these post offices and having no luck with finding the package, I contacted the company via email once more asking for either their help in locating the package or a refund, and was told that they cannot offer me a refund unless the t-shirt is returned. Dismayed, I told them that I would gladly return the t-shirt IF IT EVER ARRIVED. I then asked for the contact information of a manager or supervisor to further discuss the matter. I was NEVER answered.

Earlier today I called the company and was greeted by a male who told me that he is the owner/manager of the company. He once again stated that the company cannot help me or offer me a refund. Basically, it's my problem that they did not adequately deliver the product that I paid for. I now have no choice but to dispute the charge with my bank.

This company is horribly run with ZERO sense of customer service. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. Toward the end of my final conversation with the company's "owner/manager, " I was told that while they cannot refund my purchase, they CAN offer me a discount on future purchases...as if I would EVER order anything else from them again.

anontees Aug 05, 2009

This website sells illegally printed rip-offs of officially licensed tees. If you purchase from this site you are hurting legitimate retailers, manufactures, license holders and a lot more people!