MVP Health CareBenefits

V

My father has been in the hospital and prescribed Xarelto. I have contacted them and provided all of his insurance information and they continue to refuse to tell me what the price of the Xarelto should be under his plan. When we just filled his prescription, it cost over $300. Obviously he can't afford to take this medicine if that's the actual price after insurance, but they refuse to respond to my request for price information. I've never experienced such cold refusal from any customer service. He has no information going forward for his visit with the cardiologist at the end of the week. It's completely beyond me to try and understand why they refuse to help us. It seems like that is their job. I'm confident that they have lost both my mom and dad as customers when it is time to renew.

All I want is to know what the covered price of Xarelto is for someone with BasiCare PPO.