Musician's FriendCancelled my order for no reason

J

My order was canceled and I never received it. Ordered a drum stand from these guys and received a confirmation email. Later there was another message saying my stand was on its way, but after several weeks of waiting I decided to contact Musician's Friend. They said that my order was cancelled. I asked the reason and they said that they can't provide that sort of information. What a joke. Got my money back in a few days, but I'm still super disappointed.

RESOLVED

• Updated by [email protected] · Apr 11, 2016

I would like to apologize for any inconvenience this caused you. We should definitely be able to tell you why an order you placed was canceled. Can you please email us your order information to [email protected] so we can look into this further for you? I would like to make sure you're taken care of, thanks!

chowchowakita Sep 27, 2020

My order for a guitar amp just got cancelled without any explanation, too. Poor communication. I just ordered for the same price from a competitor, so they probably want to improve their process to avoid losing business.