Mrazovac K9Unethical behavior

Scam report!!

I requested in writing multiple times a level 3 dog I could take with me on my travels all over california.

The dog I received tried to attack people in non threat situations and growled at people all the time.

Completely useless for a true working dog that needs to be in public everyday.

Pek then tried to tell me to just hold the dog for several months while he took his nice sweet time to bring another dog. This was an emergency and total failure on his part to give me an adequate dog, or it was just fraud.

Then I requested my money back and he disappeared.

So now he gets all these negative reviews on the internet and a nice law suit.

Enjoy pek! All for not just taking your dog back!!

Buy american and save the risk of a giant head ache. Once you give him your money you are at a huge risk of being treated like dogshit and scammed.