Mr. Tire Auto Service Centersineffective and expensive repairs

I severely needed work on the right rear wheel bearings and recieved an estimate from the Mr. Tire cienter cited above. The estimate was a low of $300.11 to a high of $361.11. I took my car in good faith and expected a maximum of #361.11.
When they called to do the work the estimate went up to $391.11 to which I agreed.
*Within the first three hours of driving I first noticed a clanking noise on my left rear tire. Then, and now, less that four days later, I noticed a loud thumping from the right rear tire every time I apply my brakes. The noise is so loud that it is distrubing.
It seems that my wheels are worse off than when I took them to Mr. Tire.
The manager recommends that I bring my car back in to let them take a look at it. in the mean time I'm afraid to drive it and have hasd to cancel appoointments and reschedule my life around a problem I took to Mr. Tire to be fixed, not aggravatd.