Mr. Bernie RaudszusScam

K

Debbie Kern is a slandering no good piece of you know what for bashing us like she has going on 3 years now and will not stop. Would you want to buy a puppy from a person like this that is just pure evil and does not know when to put a stop to something that we are being accused for of something that we never did. Call AKC yourself and talk to them about us and also please call GRCA too and ask them about us too. Debbie Kern is going to be judged by God when her day comes and will have to answer to him is all I have to say. She keeps reaming us over and over and over again. She obviously is not a christian that is for sure, she needs to get saved and give all her time to Jesus of all the time she spends writing gossip and lies about us all over the internet like she is doing.To all you people out there reading this, please pray for this woman Debbie Kern she is heading straight to hell the way she has acted on my family especially my wife, she does not know when to stop or give up. Had enough of her stuff, she will soon be court ordered in her state to STOP what she is doing, or she goes to prison she has damaged mine, my wife, and my whole family's lives.