Movado Bold women's watchCondensation

K

When I received a chrome color Movado "Bold" for Christmas 2013, I was so excited because it was the only watch, after a lot of research, that I really liked. To my disappointment that excitement was short lived when the inside of the crystal began to develop condensation within 3 months of owning it. I have to admit that I wore it to work initially and my job requires a lot of hand washing (meaning water splatter, not immersion) so I chalked it up to getting it wet. Because I really love the look of the watch I exchanged it for a new one and vowed never wear this one to work and to wear it only for special occasions. Unfortunately, the second watch did the same thing within 3 months. I really wish Movado would fix this problem because I love the look of this watch. For the $750.00 price tag it should be water resistant as it claims.