MonsterFraudulent companies sending fraud letters

I got registered with Monster Gulf services after their HR Manager Ms. Saba Khan gave me numerous number of calls and convinced me that after becoming their registered member im going to get authentic calls from employers and my chances of getting hired will increase. But since i got registered after paying them 300 US $, i have got nothing but fraud job letters and now this Saba Khan doesnt even answer my calls. I want instant refund from them.

More Monster Complaints & Reviews

• Ba
    Bandarm Oct 21, 2019

They called me today ! asking for US $ 417.

Fatima from india insisted to perform the online payment, but, I asked for 1 hr to double check.

It is illegal to get money from job seekers. Professional recruitment companies will ask a annual fee from employers.

A great people is still exist in our life!

• Al
    alya18 Aug 17, 2018

please never deal with them or answer their phone calls. i paid $ 500 . and after getting my money they disappeared in jan 2016. in 2018 they called again to pay for their new scam. they will chase you like crazy till they get your money and then disappear.
    recently i updated my profile in their website and started to get job offers from companies don't exist. they are using nice names but in reality no such companies .the worst part is my email is being attacked after updating my profile by adding my email.

alya

Maria Aoun Nov 28, 2017

I am worrying becausr my phone number my email and my personal information are with them

Maria Aoun Nov 28, 2017

@Maria Aoun I have paid but i don t mind about money, my privacy is much more important... Any advise?

• Bh
    Bhavin Gor Oct 05, 2017

i got a call([protected]) from this number regarding job for GULF location.

He told me that he is calling me from monster.com(HR Department). He offered me a job as MIS Executive for Kuwait(GULF). He also send me an email for confirmation. then i realized that this is not true and i send the screenshot and email id form where i got fraud call. and monster india gave me reply that this is fake we are not dealing this type of jobs. be careful

so here i attached screenshot of that fraud mail.

Comments

• Ji
    Jijo K J Jun 05, 2017

Today I got a call from MonsterGulf employee telling me that a few employers have already expressed their interest in my CV and that I should pay $200/= to Monster to further process the CV. They wanted me to log in immediately and to follow their instructions online to effect the payment. Though I asked them to send the link for making payment, they said it is not possible that way. Then I told them that I would be online after 2 hours and them did some googling to check if it is a scam. Thank you guys for the valuable information you have shred above which prevent me from falling into their trap.

• Pi
    Pierre Murr Mar 22, 2017

Monster Gulf only sell resume improvement or enhancement services. They misinform job seeker about prospective recruiters to lure them into purchasing the CV services. To further mislead job seekers, they mention salaries close to the ones posted by job seekers during their subscription into their site.

I strongly advise job seekers and recruiters to sty away from Monster gulf. They are not running an honest business.

• Om
    Omar Hussein Mar 21, 2017

I got an email from Gulf human resources‏ [email protected] few days after i registed in monster gulf, sent applications to be filled, and so on then a fake contract wanting me to pay 1500 $ us for the work permit through a fake travel agency that looks like the legit one BE CAREFUL OF HOW EMAILS ARE TYPED

• Sh
    Shavetambri Kohli Sep 22, 2016

Hi

Today I got call and few mails from someone from Monster.com
    He explained me regarding express resume pack and payments.
    I just want to know that whether it is real or any scam is there regarding the same.
    And also how secure is this to pay for this service as what I heard in Dubai that its illegal to pay any money to recruitment companies for getting a job.

• Fa
    Farhad Ali May 14, 2016

I faced the same problem. The agent was continuously calling me to get registered and convinced me that after registration i will get calls from clients who are already waiting for me to get interviewed but first i have to register. since i was in the urgency of finding a job i registered and paid the money. I have been getting these spam mails which are of no use. I suggest to try indeed, ae instead since they don't charge for registration. I have received a good no. of interview calls through that portal

• Ze
    ZeeFromUK Jan 21, 2016

Please do not make a payment. its just rubbish. Its just spam. People try to cheat like that...I got call from INDIA and there is nothing any tracking about payment. It is just using Monster name. This is not even international standard to ask money from Job seeker.

Manish Gwalani Aug 03, 2015

thank you so much guys!

Manish Gwalani Aug 03, 2015

I got a call from monster gulf and i found that you guys have been cheated by them so i am not gonna invest money after reading this. thanks guys! Cheers.

• Aj
    A JobSeeker Oct 21, 2013

I got a call today from monster, i already cheated by naukri, , no am checking all reviews before investing again.. thanks guys, , am not going to be a fool again

• Aa
    AAWAD Oct 06, 2012

I totally agree with the complaint. Joined Monster Gulf Xpress resume service, it's CRAP!!! Only spam mails and exactly the same treatment from the sales consultant that gave me a call. First he was promptly responding to emails and calls after payment as if he never existed in the first place.

Save your money not worth the investment at all.

• Lo
    Loganathan Devarajan Dec 17, 2011

I too got a call from monster today and asked me to pay US$ 249 to register for the express service.
    I just didnot pay for it.
    I want to check whether they are authentic.
    Any way thanks for the info