Money Martidentity theft and fraud

S

Got a visa through money mart, the pay as you go kind. Started getting charges I didn't make. They wouldn't do anything about it. Few months ago a charge appeared and was denied due to lack of funds thankfully.

I called the company and told them it was a fradulent charge and to not allow that company to use my card.2 months go by and the charge reappears and they take my money. I call the company and they refuse to do anything about it and refuse to cancel my card. They told me they would process any charge that came through and not cancel my card. I broke it up immediately. They are scam artists and they took me for about $120 bucks, not much but they kept refusing to refund my money and told me straight out they would continue to use my card under my name. Identity theft. Right there.