MomsChips.comThey didn't help and told that the operator wasn't available

D

I recently was scammed by the company www.momschips.com. I bought chips from them, and they charged me, but after that I heard nothing from them. I asked the online chat agent to help me, but this jerk told me that I needed to speak with the operator. After 24 hours, it turned out that the operator didn’t show up, so they again couldn’t help me. The worst company and services, so please stay away from them.

• Su
    SupaBabe Feb 22, 2013

I ordered chips from MomsChips.com on the 15th and they asked me for all sorts of ID and even a photo of myself. Then they have never delivered my chips. Remember, this is a scam company, don't waste your time and money with them.

• Ke
    Kelly Haddad Wehbe Jun 13, 2016

They are scamming all people they take your money with out give you anything in return payer be wear they theft

• Vi
    Vik Patel Jun 24, 2016

That's weird I never had any problems. They had some bad guy Clint but I think they fired him.

• Re
    Reet Gill Aug 15, 2020

tom is the [censored] bad scammer.Clint is not bad guy, i dealt with him many times.This company is just there to scam you.