Model ProductionsEffing scam!

V

Definitely a scam!!! I knew it right away but continued to fall for it. Yes I paid 150 bucks for a unprofessional photo shoot from a bum looking guy, crap white background and horrible lighting, this guy never did this before!!!. They only thing that made them look good was me and my props. The poor girls and guys who volunteer for themhave no idea either till its all said and done and your missing 1000 bucks from your wallet! Today I got the thing in the mail saying I won a contract! Yay! Luckily I do my research and found soo many complaints. Its fake and no one should ask you for money let alone more money because you won! Dont fall for it! I watched so many gullible, untalented people win all they needed was money for the shoot. I am going to do what I can to get the word out there how fake it is. So many other ways to get into modeling dont let this company ruin your dreams or hurt your ego. I cant believe they been doing this 25 years or more to innocent people and their loved ones... Always do your research and always check the better business bureau! Which they are not on, hmm I wonder why!!!

• Be
    bella876130 Jun 29, 2011

you are not getting the point jmanli6 the pictures that i got look very unproffesional even i can take better pictures than that! i paid so much money for a crap of pictures that dont look professional! luckily i have my own photographer now and it has been going well for me...so for you jmanli6 . you must work for them but the comment you made was unecessary, what truth are you talking about they cant handle ? that the pictures look very unproffesional? of course its the truth ! hope all is good for you and not someone who works for them.

• Ka
    Kay jones Jan 09, 2011

@ --Josh oh yeah well lets see how far you make it.

• Jm
    jmanl16 Nov 03, 2010

im sorry for your problem
    but the only research that i have seen is only from people who are not good enough and complain and are little bi##hes and cant handle the truth
    i won a one year model contract and i have done well over 25 movies, commercials, and modeling shoots.
    sorry for your loss but my career is taking off

--josh