[Resolved] Mobicelnew owner of mobicel xcellphon

N Sep 02, 2018

from the instant i started using the cellphone, everytime i tried to receive a call I failed to unlock by swiping upwards until the caller cut off nometer how many times i swipe. It was unfortunate I bought it too far from where I stay. my contact number is +268 [protected] . I stay in the kingdom of Eswatini. now i must plan for a return trip to return the phone. I purchased it at Nasi at Achamans in RSA. is it possible to get a refund or replacement since it it not economical for me to travel twice if they claim it needs to be repaired and collected later. It also made me loose confidence in the product in that I failed to use it from the word go.

• Mobicel's response · Sep 12, 2018

Dear Valued Client

We apologize for the inconvenience, i used to struggle to answer my Mobicel device as well before i familiarized myself with our products however i enjoy using them ever since. In your case if you truly believe there might be a problem with your device, you will have to return it to the store of purchase, They will send it to us for assessment. If it's still within seven days of purchase and fault is found on the device, you will be refunded however it has passed seven days, it will be repaired. We sorry, we do not have access to make international call at the moment. Please note that you can email us on [email protected] for any queries or challenges you encounter with our products.

Team#Mobicel#