Ministry of Human Resource Development [MHRD]mental harassment and threats

My husband RITESH JAIN was working as a CEO of Lamba Techno Flooring solutions pvt Ltd Dwarka Delhi, after working 24×7 for 5 years nd putting the company in the top slot of the country, he has resigned from the company due to the mental harrassment nd unrewarded nature of the Director nd his relatives.

Now the director is threatening my husband with dire consequences .He openly told that he can do anything nd will file n number of legal cases against my husband. Actually his cousin brother is ACP in ur department, nd he is threatening us with his name.

He has not settled our dues which will be in several lakhs.He is threatening us also nd once he called my husband in his office nd literally blocked his way out to sign some blank paper forcefully and at that time his father in law was also their. Both PRADEEP Lamba (Director) nd his father in law BHUPINDER YADAV r very abusive nd threatening to my husband.

We can't file a FIR becoz of his ACP cousin.

We are in immense mental trauma becoz he is taking help from the Inspectors of his cousin nd also threatened us to malign my husband's reputation.

If something will happen to my husband nd my family then pl take action against the director and his relatives.

Regards,