Miller CleaningDoes not pay her employees

I used to work for Miller Cleaning in 2004. I found out I was pregnant and could no longer work with all those chemicals. Renee would not give me my check. She kept telling me she would have to talk to her accountant. Several people, like over 10 people have told me she's done this to them. It is well known and all over Lincoln that she does not pay her employees, especially if you quit. How the hell is she still in business. So with the recession, at my job now in 2009, we will no longer have a job. I was applying on craigslist for jobs and guess who calls me back about a cleaning job? Renee Miller. She wanted me to start that day just as I did in 2004. I told her I couldn't but I might be able to start the next day. I just wanted to go there and punch her in her face, but instead I didn't go. She kept calling me all night to start the next day and even called me the next day. I just shot her a email telling her I will put that behind me, but she will have to give me my $400 from 2004. I haven't heard nothing back and didn't expect to. She's a piece of ###. Really.