Mike WarrenProduct Falls Way Short Of What Is Promised

T

Run as far away from this guy as you can. Their product falls way short on what is promised. I bought their hype, and NEVER received full access to all of the materials. I always got some excuse or another about their fixing the online access problem. However, they never miss a beat on charging you for the $98/month so-call coaching. After I began to complain, suddenly there was no response from the supposed support staff. They claimed to actually buy notes, and provide a prompt quote. Needless to say, I submitted one and did not hear from them again. Nothing. I don't know that it will do much good, but I filed a complaint with the BBB in the area. Not to my surprise, they are rated 'F'. Since I never had full access to all the materials, I requested a full refund which has also seemingly fell on deaf ears. Again, STAY AWAY!