Mike Diamond Services Logo

Mike Diamond Services

Having problems with Mike Diamond Services?

Mike Diamond Services Customer Service Contacts

Gardena
17420 S. Broadway, Gardena, CA 90248

Costa Mesa
2949 Randolph Ave. Suite F, Costa Mesa, CA 92626

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Mike Diamond Services Customer Service. Initial Mike Diamond Services complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Mike Diamond Services above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Mike Diamond Services. Discuss the issues you have had with Mike Diamond Services and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Mike Diamond Services Complaints & Reviews

Mike Diamond Plumbing — Appointment time

Called their Customer Service phone number to schedule an appointment. Appointment was scheduled with a...

Mike Diamond ServicesUnethical behaviour

I was told the cost of pulling the toilet from it's seat was $350.00 extra. I agreed to that because the drain needed to be draining. After the job was complete I was told if I pay cash the job would be cheaper. I was given the option to pay with 2 checks due to the fact that I had no cash on me, 1 check for Mike Diamond, and 1 check to the tech doing the job. I informed the tech that I would write 1 check for the job payable to Mike Diamond. The date this happened was today 03/23/2016. I don't have the client number but the contract receipt he gave me is 2300384. The name on his shirt was Gabriel.
The total cost to me was $449.00. The job took one hour 25 minutes from start to the time the tech drove off. I thought your company should know that you could be loosing money with people like this working for you. I'm asking you to review my bill and if you see fit to refund anything that's up to you. Thank you for looking into this please let me know the outcome.
Edward W. Oberlander

P.S. The address of the job was 5212 N. Burton St.
San Gabriel, Ca.

Again Thank You

Mike Diamond Plumbing — Total crooks who took advantage of my elderly parents

They came to my parents house because they needed their washing machine drain snaked. My Mom trusted them...

Mike Diamond Plumbing — Way over charges

I scheduled a bathroom faucet repair for my aunt. My aunt is 94 yrs old and is careful with her money. When...

Mike Diamond — Water Heater Installation

Our water heater was leaking, needed a new one installed. Our water heater is located in the basement, so a...

Palos Verdes Estates

Mike Diamond — Left huge mess

Hired the plumbing company Mike Diamond to fix a back up problem in our main pipe in out mobile home. He came...

Mike DiamondFalse Advertising

Call him for a main line stoppage...told it would be 99.00. The guy arrived, complained that he needed to be a foot from the pipe, (he was 2 feet away) and a bush was "in the way"...all this would mean was extra charges...Nothing was said on website about needing to be 1 foot away, or about bushes. Pipe is completely accessible and has been acessed many time without problem...This was a rip off for more money. Did not happen, as hubby told him no way was he paying for BS charges. Called someone else...no problem.

Mike DiamondScam

My shower was backed up. The tech. said he couldn't get the snake past the original "saxophone" style trap and told my wife that it needed to be replaced with another trap that the snake could fit through. This would cost $800. I have three problems with this... since investigating the problem myself. 1. There is an access port under my raised foundation house, which would have allowed access without making the bend. 2. The sink is connected and access could have been gained easily from there as well 3. I made it past the trap in the shower on my first attempt with a $30 drill powered snake from Lowes. I will never call these scam artists again!

Mike Diamond Plumbing — Does not deliver on promise

After hearing Mike Diamond Plumbing commercials all the time, on Sunday we called them regarding a main that...

Mike Diamond Plumbing — Racially Bigoted Advertising

I, my family, and a whole lot of radio listeners had been offended and harassed for years due to the...

Mike Diamond Plumbing / George Brazil Plumbing — Bait and switch

I recommended Mike Diamond Plumbing to one of my customers. (I'm a handyman, but I do not clear drain...

Mike Diamond PumbingOvercharging

Water Heater Stopped Working. Pilot light wound not stay lit. Happened at 7pm on a Sat. Night, during a Party. Called George Brazil Plumbing on a referral from a family member.. Mike Diamond Showed up.. Apparently one bought the other, etc.

Min charge was 150 just to show up. Could not keep the pilot lit.. Said to Replace the entire unit or just replace the Thermostat/Gas Valve.

Went back to his truck for what seemed like 30 min.. came back with 903 to fix the termostat, , or 3200 to replace the entire unit! He had the thermostat in the truck too.

Went to Lowes, bought the exact same part for 62 bucks.. Paid a plumber 100 bucks to install it the next day. Took the guy 15 minutes.

I calculate the Mike Diamond quote at 841 dollars for a 15 min job.. or 3364 an hour. These guys are Rip off artists.

I dont mind paying someone to do a job, especially at 10pm on a Sat night.. But really? I would have paid double for the part, and the 150 service charge easily to get it done. about 300 bucks ... But to charge TRIPLE because its kind of an emergency is highway robbery. These guys should be investigated for
        overcharging. If i were an elderly person and didnt know better, , i would have paid it and been done...

Bad business practice mike diamond and george brazil! i have reported you to the BBB, AARP and to local newspapers. Nice to try and kick a guy when hes down.

Mike Diamond Plumbing — Complete rip-off

I called "mike diamond" to have a toilet repaired. The first time I called was the day I wanted service. I...

Mike Diamond Plumbing — Overcharge

Mike Diamond Plumbing took advantage of my elderly mother and charged her over $1, 000 to install a toilet...

Mike Diamond — Rip off

I call knowing a need a thermal couple for my water heater. They are like, "yea, our guys carry lots of...

Mike Diamond Plumbing — Scam

My shower drain was blocked. I new their name from radio advertising. Their advertising is all about the...