MGM Resorts Internationaltrip to that hotel offered by mgm

D Sep 26, 2019

My reward # is: [protected]. I had an offer for 2 to fly to beau rivage on 11/21/19. I called and paid 100 fee and received attached email confirmation. They called me back 5 minutes later and said seats were all gone after they said it was available. I figure it would cost 5000 for me to travel there so you owe me 5000. But, I am going to atlantic city on 09/27 to 28th and could go to bilagio and gamble. Could you offer me free play? I am at harrahs. Daniel chieruzzi. [protected].

trip to that hotel offered by mgm

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices