MGM Resorts International

Sat:24h

Reviews and Complaints

MGM Resorts Internationalvalet parking

Good Afternoon,

My name is Ekina Dillard Mlife # [protected]. I was a guest at the Beau Rivage Casino and Hotel 07/4/2019-7/06/2019. I utilized the valet parking during my stay. On July 5, when I went to obtain my truck and I was informed that my truck was hit by a parked vehicle in valet because the attendant failed to put the parking brake up on another vehicle. No one notified me that my vehicle was involved in the accident until I went to get my car out of valet. When this incident occurred, someone should have contacted my room immediately to let me know that my vehicle was involved in this accident. Further, I should have been able to review where and how the car hit my vehicle. There were no photos taken nor was I able to review a video of the incident.

I was instructed to contact someone to follow up about the incident. I was assigned to Ryan McCauley Claims Representative [protected]) to handle my claim and have been getting the run around since day one. As of today, I still have not been able to get my truck repaired. Initially, I was advised to obtain two estimates but later was told that I needed one estimate and would be assigned an adjuster. When I sent the copies of the 2 estimates to Ryan he questioned that the damage that was listed was not incurred thru the incident; however, 2 auto body repair shops insist that it was. Then he gave an adjuster ( a stranger) my contact information without my consent. I received a strange phone call on Monday from someone stating that he needed to come to my house or my job to see my vehicle. I allowed him to because I was frustrated and came to a point where I just want to get this over with . So I took a break at work to meet with him at my house. Today I received a phone call from Ryan denying some of the damages listed on the estimates provided by Abra auto body and Phillips Auto Body. It's ridiculous that we are in the month of August and this small claim has not been resolved. I am requesting to view a tape of the accident that involved my truck on 7/5/2019. This has been a total inconvenience for me. The way this claim is being handled is unethical and unprofessional. I would like someone in upper management to contact me at [protected] to discuss this further.

Sincerely,