Menardsbears I bought online

S

I paid good money for these 2 bears carrying marshmallows and I received them today, the box is all damaged, bears are broken, there is so many cob webs, marks n dings on the bears, I took pics i'm not a very happy customer at all. I'll like a supervisor to call me asap this is not ok, [protected] the bears was returned today at the edgewood store in lansing michigan, the manager took pics but did not try to help me at all, his name was josh leppek the only thing he offered was if I found another bear he could do same price, I would of been more happy for all the trouble it has cause for a full refund, & a in store gift card... For all the trouble, I was just at menards last week bought a microwave that did not even work... And now this???