Having problems with MeMD?

MeMD reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 24, 2014. The latest review Telehealth was posted on Apr 22, 2021. The latest complaint Telehealth was resolved on Apr 22, 2021. MeMD has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 4 reviews. MeMD has resolved 1 complaints.

MeMD Customer Service Contacts

7332 E Butherus Drive
Scottsdale, Arizona
Emails:

For Urgent Care Partners information: [email protected]
For Mental Health Partners information: [email protected]
For Broker Partnerships information: [email protected]
For organizations inquiring about our service: [email protected]

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with MeMD Customer Service. Initial MeMD complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for MeMD above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about MeMD. Discuss the issues you have had with MeMD and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

MeMD Complaints & Reviews

MeMDTelehealth

I requested an appointment because I had COVID and was having trouble breathing (was interested in an inhaler). The website says that it is a great resource for COVID symptoms and trouble breathing is one of the most common and severe symptoms. They charged me $70 for a 3 minute phone call in which the provider said, "I can't do anything for you over the phone." I tried to dispute the charge and the supervisor called me and wouldn't refund me. I asked if they have the option to deny my visit request if they know they can't do anything for me and she said that the request goes through two teams of people and it's all at their discretion, which means they all pushed my appointment through to make money even though they knew they couldn't do anything for me. I was paying out of pocket and they scammed me. I'm beyond angry and never using this service again - I cannot imagine how many other people they do this to.

RESOLVED

The manager called me, apologized for how the supervisor handled it, and gave me a refund.

MeMDTotal joke!!

This website is a total scam and they will definitely steal your money so stay far away from www.memd.me! I needed to see a doctor and found this website, it looked very professional and trustworthy! So I paid them money to see a doctor! And the person told me that I do have some health issues, but I need to see another doctor! So basically I paid over $50 just to be told that I need another doctor?? What a scam! I'll never use this thieve business ever again!

www.memd.comI got denial, while I was preparing the documents

OMG. The website www.memd.com is big rip off, so please don’t waste your time. I hoped to get the consultation, but the provider didn’t respond to my phone calls. He sent only emails, and he refused to help me, while I was preparing the documents. I simply opened my mail box, but there was denial about the consultation. No excuse, no explanation why. Terrible services.

www.memd.comIt was impossible to reach the doctor

I signed up for the services, which provided the company www.memd.com. It was horrible experience, ‘coz after that I could call them and spoke with the doctor. I paid $50 per month for such services. But when I really needed help, it was impossible to reach them. I wonder if there are people, who faced the same problem? I really need help or any useful advice. Please, post your comments and ideas. Thanks.

• Je
            jeffrey deforest Sep 07, 2019

They over charge and do not provide service they say...scammed me out of my money and did not provide service disclosed on there site ..