Meg Martino PhotographyNo Pictures, No response

M

I purchased an Hour long photoshoot for my best friends 25th bday. The shoot went well, however a few weeks went by after the shoot and I didn't hear anything from Meg. I emailed her, it took two weeks for her to respond but she did say she was almost finished with the edits. Fast forward two and half months later, still no pictures. She ignores my calls, text, and emails. Even went so far as to block me from her social media so that I could not tell my story. She plans to rebrand but I hope this saves at least one person.