Medco PharmacyVery difficult company to deal with!

I have talked to them 12-15 times faxed them RX from doctors office 3 times talked to a supervisor 3 times at [protected] ext 2958 and I am a diabetic who still cant get his prescription filled by this company correctly it has a very bad customer service they wont even call the doctor to see if the RX is correct.

Someone is going to get hurt by this company very soon. It's a very difficult company to deal with and has no customer service that acts promptly.

• Se
    Sean Fogarty Nov 01, 2013

Too many mistakes have happened in the last three years. I have been hung up on after being put on hold. I have been put on perpetual hold when I have asked for a manager. They will not allow me to speak with anyone higher up in the chain of command.

Here are just a few occurrences. My prescription was lost. I complained that it had to go through an approval process so why was I sent a letter that stated that a pharmacist will have to evaluate how much I should receive of the cream. The pharmacist has no access to my clinical chart to make an educated evaluation. But the letter acknowledges my prescription, but I am told that there is no prescription. The lovely manager said "Maybe you were the one who forgot to mail the prescription" when I asked her to have someone check because I mailed two prescriptions.

On another occasion I was told that my address had changed so they did not send it. They had been sending prescriptions to the same location for two years.

Yet, another time I spoke to another person about an increase in medication so the previous medication was going to run out. I wanted to know what process I should take since I was aware of the many mistakes already. The representative did not understand and then proceeded to give me wrong medication.

The worst mistake was that I was not sent my medication. When I called to complain, the representative said he would send it and he did not. I could not get a manager on the line to complain.

Nobody at Medco knows what they are doing and they are not held accountable for their snarky remarks and inaccurate information.

I am a pharmacist and I am appalled at what Medco is doing to our profession. Our profession was once rated the highest in honesty. That does not exist any longer.

• Ms
    ms no meds Apr 10, 2013

they sent me 3 refills after sending a letter they would send no refills to my husband since he was discharged from the company. MY HUSBAND IS NO LONGER ON THESE MEDS! they refuse to accept the return or give me a credit? WTF?

Aneal138 Mar 27, 2013

I agree 100%, this company's right hand doesn't know what their left hand is doing. 99.987% of the time it's because of lack of leadership from upper administration. They don't care about taking care of their customers, only about lining their pockets.

• Un
    unhappy in new mexico Mar 27, 2013

I have had numerous problems with medco. They take forever to fill a new prescription. Several times they have been out of one of my prescriptions and they have taken it upon themselves to contact my doctor's office to get approval for another medication. A doctor's office cannot on the spot remember everything about a patient's prescriptions. Some medications I take are the only ones that work for me. Others are not same strength (ie 12 hr vs24 hr). Then once they get it changed because they r out of what you normally take, they cancel your original prescription and keep your new one. It is not a temporary switch until your normal one comes in. If u try to get them to go back to your normal prescription too bad you have to get new one from your Dr. Second problem. I have been renewing my husbands prescriptions and talking to representatives on his medications for over two years. The insurance coverage is through me. We set up originally for both of us to be able to tale care of each others prescriptions. Recently I contacted them to get a statement of our medications from beginning of 2013 til now to submit on flex plan reimbursement. They would not send me his without talking to him. He was unavailable. I have been dealing with all this he NEVER does. I can discuss and order his prescriptions, but I can't get a printout of what we have paid. Doesn't make sense. If their website was working correctly, I would have been able to print it myself. But it did not work. I was upset needless to say so I wanted to know how to get corrected. They said personal representative form. I asked that they send and they would not send one for him without talking to him. I just asked for a blank form for him to fill out not personal information. Wouldn't send it. I asked if available online, was told yes and I said I would just print it off. So conveniently when I went to web my access to that area was unavailable. I can see all my husband's prescriptions (and billing information) when logging in to my area. I just can't print billing list. When I tried to log in on separate area for him, conveniently his was locked so I could not access it or try to print form from his area. Customer service is nonexistent with medco. The things they do cost you hours of time to get fixed and or taken care of. Also, other complainant is correct. If they send you a prescription you did not authorize and doesn't work for you because they requested a change then your are indeed stuck with paying for it. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND MEDCO OR EXPRESS SCRIPTS. I SPOKE WITH PROBABLY 6-7 PEOPLE (AND A MANAGER) WITHOUT SATISFACTION ON ISSUE. I GUESS I COULD ALWAYS STOP PAYING UNTIL I GOT BETTER SERVICE.

• Me
    Medco Stinks Oct 21, 2012

MEDCO should be avoided not only by the public, but Doctors as well as insurance providers. They are crooks and I do mean crooks. When I was employed I had medical as well as prescription coverage. My Doctor sent my prescription to Medco and my co-pay seemed reasonable. I then changed health plans and no longer had prescription coverage, another visit to the Dr. and he sent a refill again to Medco in 7/2012. Three generic drugs and Medco responded by giving me a bill for $439.58. I checked on-line with different pharmacies and found this charge to be way way out of line. I called, like talking to a brick wall!!! Went to a Supervisor, a waste of my time. I moved on, gave up I guess, until yesterday 10/2012 when I got a refill of my prescriptions at a local store. My total bill was $80.83. All three same generic drugs, and in particular one of my drugs with the same manufacturer, same quantity, same dosage. My new charge for this generic drug, $23.86, Medco charged me $255.40, yes that's not a typo, $255.40. Unethical, not trustworthy and will put it to you if at all possible. This is evidenced by the numerous complaints on this site. I say continue on the blogs and whatever avenue you might have available to continue to give Medco the response that they deserve, basically treat them in the same fashion as they treat you.

• Sh
    Shaggy247365 Sep 15, 2012

Here is what you do for Medco problems: First, get the name of the pharmacist off the bottle and then complain to the pharmacy board in your state and the state in which the medicine was filled. Secondly, file a complaint with the FDA and create a paper tr4ail by keeping notes of dates and times of calls to Medco. Thirdly, Medco records for call, so you go to Radio Shack and purchase a mini-recorder and a recording jack that fits to your telephone receiver and immediately tell the Medco representative you are speaking with that you are recording the call before anything is said, then aske the rep to repeat their name. State the date and time at the beginning of the recording and the names of the people involved with the telephone conversation. Thirdly, file a complaint with the following government agencies: The FDA in Washington, the commissioner of your state's health department; your State's Attorney General's office; and your Governor's Department of Cosumer Safety Division; the State Pharmacy Board in your state and in the state where your medicine was processed being sure to name the pharmacist who filled your prescription and Medco. Send a copy to your insurance company and to Medco and send all letters certified mail so you know when, where, how, and by whom they were received. That shoud start the ball rollong and get you better service from Medco.

• Ga
    Gatorwoman Sep 10, 2012

We are suppose to use Medico but, we don't. We get harrassing calls and letters and what I call threats what will happen if we don't
    use them. After reading hundreds, and hundreds and hundreds of complaints sure glad we don't. We are on our last third time of ordering
    our maintance meds before we are suppose to be charged a whole lot more money. They (Medico) doesn't have any financial info about
    us how can they get blood from a turnip? So very glad we are not using them.

• Fa
    FairAndBalanced Jul 14, 2012

Medco saves money, but delivery is slow. Some of the drugs such as inhalers are temperature sensitive. Extreme cold and hot weather can affect the drug. Medco can also alter prescription dosages without doctor or patient's consent.

• Ka
    katta watters Apr 26, 2012

My Issues with Med co is far beyond belife..After reciving many letters about using mail order...I was told that I need to go to a prefred pharmacy...I was told my copay would be lower then what I paid at Target Pharmacy...Co pay was the same..Then Iwas sent a letter from medco that my copay would increase if I did not change to mail order..Called mail order gave list of meds ..Was told by customer service first 3 months there is no copay...Ok that will work I stated.. This issue started... close to 3 weeks ago..I started getting calls from medco about 3 times a day..Was told doctor never comfirmed my meds..I went to the local pharmacy to get my meds last week and was told they were filled by medco..So...I had to pay cash for them...Today medco called about payment for meds..I stated that I was told no pay for first 90 days..And request to speak to a supervisor., Who stated they could pull calls but
    they dont credit for any misinformation given to customer...WTW..MEDCO can have their mail order and I asked that they not contact me again.I will go to the local pharmacy and I dare them to raise the copays..My head still hurts from this crap

• ScamBusters96 Aug 09, 2011

Beware of Medco if you are a CP patient! They WILL hold your medication hostage which will force you into withdrawal. I mailed my new Rx in, delivery confirmation, on the 3rd, and even though the order form says brand only and to send it signature required delivery (they are a controlled substance and I admittedly live in a bad neighborhood with a cluster mailbox unprotected three streets away) yet they chose to ignore both of these points. I know for a fact that they saw the order form because I put a new email address on it that they are now using!

So like every other time I send in a new order for this medication or a refill, they purposely hold it for the entire seven days, then send it. They decide who gets to refill early, and it not you if you are a CP patient! They will ship my husbands meds out the next day, but just last night added five to the normal seven. That put me seven days over 180 days...so, they have every intention of making me sick. I got an authorization for hold over meds for a local pharmacy, and that's their reason for delaying I suppose? I told them I would run out by the time they got around to mailing my Rx so THEY told me to go to my doctor and get an emergency hold over...they rewarded me with extending my ship time, so by the time I run out of my hold over meds, I will have to do it again because they still won't have shipped them. Who do they think they are playing god? I cannot imagine how bad it would be if it were for something like anti organ rejection meds, which I have also read stories about. They should be closed down because they are going to kill people.

• Fe
    fedupwmedco Jul 07, 2011

I absolutely hate dealing with Medco! My husband and I fight with them every 90 days or so because of prior authorization letters that they claim will be good for the entire calendar year, and then mysteriously, they are gone from their system and his rx is denied. Jerks.

The latest problem with Medco involves them changing a prescription drug cost. My husband uses Watson Pharm. Fentanyl patches for pain. Last month, he picked up his rx at Walgreens and paid the $10 generic co-pay for them. This week, he picked up his rx and the price has jumped to $50 for the generic! I contacted our health care provider, United, and they said that the drug had been changed to a Tier 3 drug, thus the higher cost. So why is the generic, Watson, now $50, but the 'name brand' Duragesic, still only $10? My husband has tried the Duragesic patches and they don't work as well as the Watson ones. So, we have to fork over another $40 per month. I'm not thrilled with United Health Care in all of this, either, but I don't have near as many problems with them as I do Medco. Medco sucks!

• Wi
    Wildhorsez Jun 17, 2011

My husband sent a prescription to Medco for Testosterone 300mg multi-use injectible. When two weeks had passed and 2-3 phone calls to Medco to inquire as to why he had not received this medication yet, someone finally told him that it was being sent and there was a delay because they did not carry the 300mg dosage because it saves them money to stock the 200mg. rather than the 300mg. So they are sending him the 200 mg. one-time use vials. He will have to use two 200mg. vials and waste half of one to get a 300mg. dose. He had been getting the 300mg. Testosterone, 10 week supply from WalMart for about $70. When he called Medco, they quoted him $59.00 for a 10 week supply. Medco sent these 200mg. single-use vials and is charging $388.00 for them. Medco said they had called the doctor to approve the prescription change to 200mg. No one called us to see if we would agree to pay more than six times the price for this prescription. At the time of this phonecall, they said it was in the process of being shipped and didn't know if they could stop it. We told them if we received it we would ship it right back to them but they said they would not accept it. WHAT A RACKET!!! I would NEVER trust Medco again. We have had other minor issues with them prior to this, but this one is the deal breaker!

• Un
    unhappy cunsumer Jun 07, 2011

I have had such bad customer service from this company that I tell everyone including them that they suck!I have been getting high blood pressure meds from them-not using as much as I should because it is so difficult to get them to send the correct order and on time.Also I take another med-which I started 4 years ago-at that time they said they don't handle that one and I would have to get it somewhere else.So I went to Walgreen's-no problem there-they are nice and know what they are doing.Well today I picked that rx up and seen the cost increased by 50%-they said to call Medco because they have that drug.Hmmm .I called Medco and asked why they did not notify me they now carry this med-since they found it in themselves to talk to Walgreens about it.She said they did not have to let me know they have this med.Oh but when you didn't have it yopu let me know and you let Walgreens know .She said do you want to place an order for this med?I said are you f******* kidding me-your service sucks and you have no customer service skills.I will pay extra just so I don't have to deal with you anymore than I do.Then she asked if I wanted my other 2 rxs filled-she said I see you are not using them as prescribed.I said hell no are you kidding me?This is the worse company I have ever dealt with.

• Ua
    uaw Apr 05, 2011

Medco has also messed up my schedule for my Humira shot. They are late sending med. or some other nonsence. blah ! blah! blah! It's always something with them & they care NOTHING for you the pt.

• 66
    66Cuda440 Apr 05, 2011

MEDCO suxs, I've finally changed insurance carriers just to get rid of MEDCO mail order scripts. It's been the worst 3 years of my life with the delay of service (delay is to deny). They lost 3 scripts in the mail, denied coverage, sent the wrong script and completely ignored mm and my Dr's requests/orders. This should be illegal with a few talking heads tossed in jail for getting in between me and my Dr.

If you have MEDCO...change to another. If you are thinking about using MEDCO, run just as fast as you can. Your life depends on it.

D Bilger Mar 30, 2011

I no longer have to use this company, they suck I wouldn't order my pets med from them!

D Bilger Mar 30, 2011

They are [censor] wholes

• Me
    Medco Victim Mar 30, 2011

Medco totally deserves to be put out of business and pronto! I take Topamax and have for years. My doctor always writes the 'scripts to say 'Dispense as written' and 'Do not substitute'. We changed plans this year and I mailed away my 'scripts as always and what comes back? Not Topamax, but the generic version, topiramate, along with a note, saying that they'd called my physician and that he'd approved the switch to generic.

I called him and reminded him that I had tried the generic when it first came out and that I'd had no success with it. He rewrote the prescription and faxed it back to Medco. I called back to Managed Care, spoke with them and was assured that the correct med would be sent to me within a week. She was still arguing with me about the generic. SSRIs do not work in generic form for some people and I'm one of those. Why do they feel it's their imperative to insert themselves into my relationship with my physician anyway? I'm the one with the hideous co-pay.

Ten days later, still no Topamax. I call them back, only to have them tell me they're waiting for a credit card to charge. There was a credit card given when I sent in the original prescription order. In February. I'm now on the verge of running out. I can't just not take this med, that's not how it works. Then I get an automated message that it's too soon to renew this prescription and I have to wait until May. I call again and the CSR puts me on hold. I call back and speak to someone else. A week later, I get another automated call that I need to authorize the expense and they can't ship until I do. I call back again and demand they ship overnight at their expense. I also used some fairly choice language.

I sent in the original mail order late February. Today is March 29.

This is how they roll.

• Ti
    Tigger192 Mar 22, 2011

I received my prescription for my Restless Leg Syndrome on 03/10/11. I took one pill as usual. Within two hours I knew it was a complete fail and took another. I did not sleep at all and today have severe twitching.

I called and spoke to many people, including one Mandy Downey, who flat out refused to take the non-working pills back, or refund my $188. She said I could file an appeal with UHC, but it would do no good.

I repeatedly asked to speak to her supervisor and she stated there was no reason for me to do that, they would just tell me the same thing. After I made it clear I wanted her supervisor, she put me on hold and never returned.

Medco has stolen $188 from me, sent me placebos and refuses to do anything about it.

D Bilger Mar 11, 2011

That is because Medco is cheap, Generic, low cost to the employer.

• Tr
    Triphazard Mar 11, 2011

We had Medco forced upon us last year. Since then it has taken an act of God to get my migraine medication filled. Now all medications we take on a daily basis have to go through their mail order system. If they can't get my Maxalt right why should I trust them with somthing important like my birth control pills.

A co-worker of mine was refused a refil on her high blood pressure medication because she requested it a day early. At the time she was going through chemotherapy and would be unable to go to the pharmacy for a several days.

It is ashame that my company with it's high ethical standards does business with such an unethical and immoral company!

D Bilger Mar 05, 2011

I would recommend every one to write to the State Representative with a copy to their human resource office and print this page of complaints to go with the letter. I how ever only used Medco for my daughter threw my X Husband and we no longer have to deal with Medco because my daughter has other insurance. D. Bilger from Texas

• Ua
    uaw Mar 05, 2011

I myself find medco's incompetence UNBELIEVEABLE! They cashed me check for my Humira 1 1/2 weks ago. Still no med. My shot was due today. Unable to stay on my time line. They have NO concern what so ever for the patient. Their bottom line? $ $ $. I have dealt with this co. for 5 years & I must say it is the worst co. I have ever dealt with. If only I never had to deal with them again.

D Bilger Feb 09, 2011

I agree, the people who work at Medco are only there to collect a pay check they do not care nor follow up with the clients. They will continue to do what they do and get away with it cause no one will hold them responsible they sure as heck dont except any blame they just blame other people for their egnert mistakes, I still have not received any medication no phone calls from them on my daughters medication I am lucky my X husband was honest enough to send me a check to reimburse for the co payment I had paid Medco. D K Bilger Of Texas

Comments

• Ls
    lsl56 Feb 09, 2011

This has got to be the most incompetent company I have ever tried to deal with. You can never get an answer from anyone about contracts with certain pharmacies. I have spent the whole afternoon wasting my time and have found nothing out about my mothers coverage since they refuse to sign the contract with the nursing homes pharmacy which is also a retail facility. They do not recognize it as one so many of the elderly patients are without insurance that they so desperately need. MEDCO get off your behinds and take care of your patients and forget your bottom line...CARE ABOUT THE PEOPLE FOR A CHANGE YOU WILL BE THERE SOON ENOUGH YOURSELVES.

• Sw
    swarun Feb 02, 2011

Because of the reasons provided I have never used them. I always tell my doctor to give me the prescription and I'll fill it at the local Rx. This week, I received my prescription in the mail (without me calling or faxing them the prescription). I have already picked up my prescription from my Rx two weeks prior to Medco sending it to me. I called them to say they made a mistake and I am not responsible for paying $60 worth of Co-Pay. The rep told me I have not choice but to pay. They took the prescription from my Dr. and that over-rides what I say. This is ridiculous. They keep sending me information about the medications (I am prescribed by my DR.) I should order through them. Yet, they couldn't see that I have already picked up my medication.
    Someone needs to get a handle on this company. I wonder if they do this with cocaine as will.

D Bilger Jan 23, 2011

No it is not a soft ware issue it is a Medco issue, we are a split family and they have both my address for my daughter and my X Husbands address for he carries the insurance, 2 different States here for our addresses and they always call my cell number trying to confirm his and his new wifes medication ordered and when it will be shipped. This is a Hippa Issue also!
    Like when they sent my daughter the wrong medication they stopped calling me to get it straight for the correct medication they was supposed to ship and refunded my money back to his account after I asked for my money back they said they already refunded the account.
    So thank God my X Husband was honest enough to tell me and send me a check to refund my money cause I never did get the correct meds for my daughter, I now use her other insurance here for her medication because Medco is not competent, I wouldn't trust them to fill my Dog's meds.

• Bi
    bitzy Jan 22, 2011

my frustration with medco relates to their billing. in this day with so many split families, you'd think medco could handle more than one address and one credit card number. but they cannot. so if i was the last person to refill online, then my stepdaughter (at another address and uses a different credit card) orders something it goes on my credit card and gets shipped to my address. this is a simple software issue that could easily be resolved. it's also a privacy/HIPPA issue. but medco has us by the b*lls i guess.
    i've also had difficulty with getting certain non generics from them. they need help.

chwlisa61 Jan 13, 2011

I got this also. Immediately upon reading the part about the passport or driver's license I realized it was some kind of identity fraud setup.

D Bilger Jan 13, 2011

I only agree to the extent that this company is suppled by the State. This company was selected by the State of Pa. PEBTF And we have to use what thew supply. They should go back to Express scripts at least they know what they are doing! I am done with Med Co my daughters life is more important than saving a few $$$ I will use a local 90 day supply company and pay the X Tra cost!

• Ta
    Take/a/stand Jan 13, 2011

You get what you pay for. No service. No personal contact. No one to call or question incompatibilities or interactions with other medication. These mail order companies are making millions of dollars in rebates from manufacturers to keep their products in tier 1, preferred status. Why do you think there are formularies to begin with. People don't question the price of a pair of jeans or a drink at the bar at Fridays but cry over a couple of dollars at the local pharmacy. Put your priorities in order.

• Fo
    Fournier0110 Jan 11, 2011

To celebrate, the company first anniversary, Some commodities have been, discount .Anti-purchase at this site Any goods, we will giving a Christmas gift .In addition Buy $ 300 and receive a free glasses or a wallet, as a Christmas gift . welcome all friends to order. Reputation, quality, absolute guarantee. please log in: http://www.fashionsb.com . so what, move your mouse .

D Bilger Jan 08, 2011

I agree some one is going to get hurt by this company and no one will hold them responsible. They kept blaming my DR. for his hand writing but Wall Greens had no question on filling a 30 day of the same script written by the same DR. If I had not read the label on my daughters medication they did ship she would have been under medicated. I contacted a Attorney but they said they didn't want the case. They only way they would get involved is if she had taken the wrong medication and got hurt by it.

• Ao
    aoprilbabee Jan 07, 2011

My son ordered "Chandix" pills, on the screen it shows cost to be $30. for a month supply... now wouldn't you think that is what your going to pay??? My credit card was charged $300.!!! many phone calls & letters to no avail, finally at a aUnion meeting my son found a upper mgmt man, he credited $150. on the acct... but the damage was already done, there were charges for $600. unknown till the credit card statement came thru... again & again we sent a copy of the screen that states $30. for the order...guess $150. credit was better than loosing it all...

D Bilger Jan 04, 2011

How would you like them calling some one else about your medication? I have received numberless calls about my X Husband and his wifes prescription, I guess they dont have to follow the Hippa privacy laws.
    I still have not heard from Mecco about my daughters meds I guess by now I am the itty it to think these people had any brains to deal in meds. I am done using them.

• Co
    ColleenEBrooks Jan 04, 2011

what they are good at is harrassing people who do not want to buy from them with telemarketers. i get calls 4 times a day. I am reporting them and fighting them tooth and nail. my pharmacist has a lot of integrity and i trust them with my drug management. I will not be forced by my insurance company to use them. i will be a force to deal with, I have had enough.

D Bilger Jan 01, 2011

I still have not received my daughters correct medication. I guess by now I am not going to. There was a lady from the Florida office that swore she was going to follow up on this but I have not heard from any one in weeks. I ended up having to go back to the DR. to get a 30 day supply two times since the 10/29/10 original was messed up. Way to go Medco there is allot to be said for this generic company of itty its!! Dont shop Medco. D. Bilger of Texas

• De
    Dee65 Dec 31, 2010

If you have a serious drug dependent illness watch out for Medco! Medco is ok for a lot of the standard medications, especially where they can easily substitute a low cost generic drug such as common cholesterol or blood pressure medications, etc. After years dealing with limited routine prescription activity with few problems for either of us, Medco's true colors were revealed when my husband developed a serious illness and tried to get his prescription filled for a specific expensive drug (which we were paying for the excess with an AMEX card so collecting the money was not Medco's problem). It's like Medco is trying to steer you to whatever generic or substitute they want you to have, and punishing you with stupid delays/stalling for brand drug requirements. I would advise anyone who has to use Medco for your critical prescriptions to track your order daily, and stay on top of them so that you will be at least aware that you won't receive your medication on time. Your life could depend on it. Good luck!

D Bilger Nov 15, 2010

I sent a check and prescription in to Medco on 10/29/10. I received the wrong MG of medication and this was for my 13 year old daughter who is dyslexic with adhd. I called them the same day I received it and was told the pharmacist read it wrong and some one would call me back Monday to let me know when they would send the correct medication out. The whole next week passed and no one called me, I called them on Friday afternoon to have them tell me the Dr made the mistake he didn't write it clearly for them to read so they just assumed what the MG was for. I still have not received her correct medication Thank God the Dr gave me a prescription for a 30 day supply I had filled at Wal Greens or she would not have started her increased dosage. As you see Wal Greens did not have a problem reading the Dr.'s writing. And Medco did not bother to call the DR. and question the MG's. Oh but they did say they will be sending me a envelope to ship the wrong medication back to them. Who will they pass this off on next? Will you be the one to next receive the medication I have in my home that they want me to ship back? This is (VYVANSE 20 MG!!)????????? Some one needs to investigate this generic company before they cost some one a life. Remeber this complaint is about my CHILD'S medication if I had not read the bottle she would have taken the wrong medication.
    D Bilger/ Texas

• De
    Defrauded13 Sep 24, 2010

I was improperly billed by Medco. I ordered some refills online and recieved notice (online) that I would be charged $160. Several days later the drugs arrived via mail with an attached invoice for $200. When I called to complain, I spent 22 minutes online with a custormer service representative. I could reach no satisfaction, so I asked to speak to a supervisor. After waiting several minutes, a supervisor named Kathy got online and proceeded to argue about the finances. I simply asked her why there was a big difference in charges from the online quote to the final invoice. Rather than answer my question, she went on to argue about the billing again, spouting the same rhetoric endlessly. I got sick of that and expressed once more how dissatisfied I was and said goodbye.

Clearly, these "customer service" reps are trained to argue until the customer gets tired and quits. What a company!