Maynilad Excessive Billingworst service ever

Z Review updated:

This is to formally complain on Maynilad billing. Since last year I have been calling to Maynilad hotline but

until now, the problem is not yet resolved. They are billing us with an average rate and not showing the actual meter

reading, worst is that they are just guessing the figure, since my meter shows different meter reading than what

they are charging us.

I just hope somebody from Maynilad will initiate to investigate on this.

Malou Flores Aug 04, 2019

Meters in my area was realligned, contractor of Maynilad failed to install my meter, been aweek without water been calling them multiple times no action was taken. No urgency doesnt care about residential customers! if we have another option (w/c i dont think we have) i wont deal with maynilad ever!

• Ky
    kyujibryann malla Jun 29, 2019

may iisusubong po ako kasi po yongkapitbahay po namin matagal ng putol yong kanilang tubig ngayon pinakialam buksan ng hindi nagpapaalam inyo ito po yong number ng bahay blk2 lot 38 saint rita maricaban ang pangalan buntok puntahan na ninyo kabubukas lang nila

• Ro
    Rowena Edmilao Oct 21, 2018

Sunday july 30, the wind is too strong and then the tree besides our house was broken down and accidentally fell on our water meter. Now, it is broken. 2days passed we got nothing from maynilad.

• As
    asanamareiy spanso Aug 28, 2018

Hi, I'm Complaining about our water bill . The previous month consumption is around 2, 500 Pesos then this month the consumption is already 13, 000 pesos . what should i do ?

What is happening ?

Please reply at my gmail account
    [email protected]

• Mi
    Michelle Cal Aug 20, 2018

They change my meter in digital meter last Monday (March 5) but their installation start to leak in the connection. Please repair the leakage because it's overflowing in front of our house. The address BLK 6 LOT 13 KATIGBAK ST. PAMAHAY HOMES BRGY. PASONG PUTIK MALIGAYA PARK Q.C. . Our meter no is AJ15-114855-06. Account name donatof Rivera.

• Jh
    jhulia Aug 21, 2018

Wala nman kaming unpaid bills pero bakit umabot ng 4791 ang bill namin residentials lang po kami at wala kaminh swimming pool..ang regular rate namin usually eh 800-1200 pero nakakagulat nman n biglang halos 5000 ..paki review nman po ulit ung bill namin.

• Gi
    Girlie vega Aug 20, 2018

Please check our water meter, here's our contrac. Numbr in maynilad 51061517 resedential type

• Fa
    Fairview Residence Apr 16, 2018

I constructed a 3 story building, while in construction we applied for water with Maynilad. Apparently we showed them that this would be a Commercial rate since we are going to have a store and shops. They Maynilad kept on insisting that this should be an Industrial rate. After explaining and showing the DTI documents, we thought we had clarify everything. When the first month bill came in, guess what we were charged with industrial rate. I believe the reason why they intended to bill us Industrial rate not commercial is because we are unable to offer the Maynila INSPECTOR in Fairview grease money

sarah aquino Jul 18, 2015

Last June 26, 2015 I call up Maynilad to complain my billing for the month of May 18 to June 17, 2015 because it double my consumption..
    normally we used to have a consumption of 28 to 36cu.m...last April billing I agreed with our billing because we built addtl Comfort room and We have family visitors with us so I'm expecting my billing to increased..but this time I cannot accept this because there's no reason for my billing to increased..

another concern is our street is with leak and many times we informed the water reader about it but until now NO ACTION WAS MADE!!!
    What kind of service you have?...Alam nmin mahalaga at napakalaking tulong ang tubig sa amin pero sana may malasakit naman kau...

• Po
    pogita Jan 14, 2013

hi talga ang maynilad talagang gagaya sa meralco, kompanyang gus2 magpayaman later on sasabihin nila nalulugi pa cla, di malayong sa darating na araw ay sa pilipinas na rin matatagpuan ang pinakamahal na tubig sa boung mundo, tulad ng meralco, tulad ng pinakamahal na kalye sa buong mundo (macapagal blvd.). imagine mo ang maynilad almost 500 pesos disconnection fee, eh dapat dyan di aabot ng 50pesos di naig pa ang meralco 30 pesos lang ang charge, baka gus2 pang lagpasan ang yaman ng meralco, mga hayop na yan masyadong nagmamadali sa pagyaman. then nagkamali pa ang system nila sa computation tapos sa taong babayan ang magsusuffer ng computer error nila. MAHIYA nmn kau, nakatulong nga kau na makapagbigay ng tubig pero in return maraming rin kayong pasakit sa taong bayan, bukod sa sakit ng ulo magbayad dahil sa taas ng presyo, mali-mali ang compute, wasak wasak na kalsada, pinagbubutas until ngayon sa lugar nmin sa lasPinas di pa rin ayos, pinabayaan lang. sana maging patas kau sa lahat...maya kunin na kau ni Lord eh...pls lower your disconnection fee...

• regine snowwhite May 13, 2012

Hello EVERYONE!!! i just want to tell you that pls pls pls DONT GIVE UP GUYS ...see? Look what happened to MINE...its all SETTLED...HOPE for the BEST instead...

THANKYOU MAYNILAD THANKYOU

• regine snowwhite May 13, 2012

Hello EVERYONE!!! i just want to say THANKYOU to MAYNILAD for taking ACTION over my complaints...GREAT JOB!!!

THANKYOU so much for my latest bill...its a TOTAL ZERO BALANCE at last whew!!!

MORE POWER to MAYNILAD People! thanks for working so hard WISH UL be rewarded too tc GOD Bless

from MS REGINE of STA MESA

• Ge
    Gener Medina May 13, 2012

Period between Mar and Apr, 31 days, we apparently consumed 672 m^3 of water and were billed a total of 45k including back charges. Previous bill was paid for, and somehow a charge of 2k has showed up on current bill. They said they will send somebody to 'observe' the meter, soon. Let's see what happens.

• regine snowwhite Apr 05, 2012

mine too i just experienced erroneous billing. for the month of FEBruary i found out that our meter was defective and so it was replaced by maynilad. this march i received a bill worth 5k plus and i immediately settled it even if the meter before was defective. then after a week i received another bill with a total of 14k plus. i was really shocked. there is a note at the 2nd bill it says:this is your total bill pls disregard the
    last bill. then i called the hotline and talked to the CSR. he told me to just pay first atleast partial of the total bill. then i tried to settle everything by paying only 8k plus bec i thought that my first bill should be deducted since t was a double billing. until now almost everyday i keep on calling maynilad to follow up if there is already a revision of the bills. im expecting it will zero my balance but to my regret they are not taking actions about the revision.----fr 09477666026

• Vi
    violet55 Feb 29, 2012

EXCESSIVE BILLINGS?!!! YEAH!!! COMPLAINTS REPORTED TO THEM TO STAGE A DISPUTE SINCE LAST YEAR! THE WATER METER STOPPED WORKING! INSPITE OF WHICH, WE PAID CONSCIENTIOUSLY MONTHLY!
    YESTERDAY, SERVICE MEN OF MAYNILAD CAME AND UNREASONABLY CUT OFF THE LINE AND JUST LEFT A NOTE ON OUR GATE! MAYNILAD PEOPLE CAME AND LEFT WITHOUT EVEN A WORD! THE NOTE INDICATED, IF PAYMENT IS NOT IN FULL THE SERVICE WILL NOT BE RESTORED. SINCE, WATER IS A NECESSITY, PAYMENT EFFECTED TODAY AT 7:46 AM TO THE AMOUNT OF P6, 001.80 (CASH) THE DISPUTED AMOUNT WHICH HAD BEEN BILLED TO US FRAUDULENTLY LAST YEAR. COORDINATED WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE AND DEMANDED THE REINSTATEMENT OF THE SERVICE WITHIN THE DAY! ASKED THEM TO EFFECT RECONNECTION IMMEDIATELY AS THE DISCONNECTION WAS QUICKLY EFFECTED "IN SILENCE".

Jose Escobar Feb 05, 2012

For three months (May to July 2011), we were supposed to have overpaid so we just had no need to pay for readings 995 to 1006, 1006 to 1014 and 1014 t0 1021. However, we had no reading for the month of August and was charged 'average' of 21 cu mm at Php409.00 plus previous staggering charge amounting to Php2977.26 and reopening fee of Php474.36. What was the basis of such charge? Our water service was not cut but we were charged an opening fee. We complained to the hotline Reference No.049157294707. I was adviced to pay the current charge first. Nothing came of it. The following month September, we had a present reading of 1095 with no previous reading. We were charged Php230.19 plus Php3860. I paid Php3000 to prevent harrasment from the collector. The previous meter reader admitted there was another who did the erroneous reading and that they belonged to an agency hired by Maynilad and obtained commission based on the consumption. So we will suffer from the mistake of the reader???? The following month, we had a consumption of 63 cumm from 1095 to 1158. We called to complain how we can consume such amount (63 cu mm) to Phyllis Abella Reference Nos 049157322337 for the reopening complaint and 049157322338 for the overcharge. As expected, nothing came of it. The following month of November, our consumption was down to 40 cu mm but still with the previous charges even if I paid Php3000. Month of December, our consumption was down to 34 cumm with no rectifications done. We called again hotline Reference No. 573482400651 c/o Yuri. Our consumption this January was 28 cu mm. amounting to Php704.48. We paid Php2000. Then again, we were charged reopening fee this February 2012. My daughter and maid felt so harassed. Just imagine, for a household of five, we have to pay Maynilad Php7000 from August 2011 to January 2012 at more than Php1000/month!!!. How about the reading without a previous reading??? charging us Php 3000 when the previous months were charged minimally??? How about two reopening fees???? Don't consumers have protection? Should we be at the mercy of the meter readers who are paid based on commission? My daughter got the name of the harassing collector - Julius with number 0929497652 whose supervisor is AJ Gallego. Hope your personnel will be taught GOOD MANNERS!

• Ra
    raquel delacruz Dec 20, 2011

hayzz aatakihin ako sa maynilad ang dating binabayaran namin na 2, 500 naging 9, 000 wala naman kaming swimming pool dto sa V.CRUZ ST MALIBAY PASAY CITY halos lahat ng mga nakatira diti ay nagulantang sa kanilang last bill ng buwan ng OCTOBER sinira nila ang kalye NG MAYNILAD para ilagay lahat ng meter sa labas ang tagal nga bago nagawa akala ko maging ayos ang lahat abay may motor kami para higop ng tubig dapat kapag pinapatakbo lang ang tubig saka nagana ang metro nakita namin na di namin bukas ang motor abay nagalaw ang metro dapat gawin ng solusyon ito ng MAYNILAD sa lalong madaling panahon di ko babayaran ang 9000 NA YAN napakabagal gumawa ng action may POSO kami nag pagawa na ako dahil para maiwasan namin ang malaking bill ipaglalaban namin ng mga tagadito ang reklamo namin at kung di sila gagawa ng action sama sama kami mag rereklamo KAY MON TOLFU kailngan gawin ito kasi ayaw ko na natutulog sa pansitan action kagad

• Ol
    Olowakandi Dec 06, 2011

No bIll for 4 months! And lo and behold 13, 780 pesos! WTF!

• Ol
    Olowakandi Dec 06, 2011

No bill for 4 months, and lo and behold 13, 780 pesos! i need justice!

• As
    asanamareiy spanso Feb 02, 2018

@Olowakandi Me too, that exactly happened to us, we need to pay 13k pesos plus the 3months bill !!!
    what's happening people

• Ya
    yawyanfighter Nov 10, 2011

Sobra sobra perwisyo ng sistema sa pipelaying ng Maynilad dito sa las pinas. Lubak lubak mga kalye sa amin. Sira na kotse ko. Maawa naman kayo sa mga motorista. At pag-uwi mo pa sa bahay perwisyo din dahil iniwan ng mga kolokoys ang binungkal na lupa. Hindi tuloy maipasok kotse ko. Talagang buwisit kayong taga Maynilad. Baka naman pag fully operational na ang system, eh, perwisyo din sa bayarin at serbisyo niyo!!!

magkukulot Sep 19, 2011

magcocomplain pa lang ako.., 55 cum ung last reading sa meter ko at umabot ng P1, 400+ tapos ung latest bill ay umabot sa 111 cu.m. pero ang babayaran ay umabot sa P3, 800. pano nangyari un e kung tutuusin mataas lang sana ng konte sa doble ng previous bill ko un.. nakakagulat na nga ung laki ng consumption tapos ganun pa kalakai babayaran... pakset nmn o!!!

• Mi
    Mitchymumay Jun 29, 2009

maynilad waters billing computation is fraudulent. went to their office for complaint and workers even does not know how service is computed they dont even know how to read and explain the bill. they keep going around in circles and says that computer will not make a mistake in computation. i ask for rates and they gave me figures and when i computed it for them they said no just pay your bill the computer does not make any mistake. they cant explain, they cant show right rates and would say it had increase even though its still way out of the amount computed they even pointed it out to the dollar exchange rate. ahahaha. nice one. will have them forwarded to the someone who can do expose to their fraudulent charges