MaykoolThey refused to give me a refund

A

Ordered a mini dress from Maykool and it was actually super mini!!! There was nothing wrong with the size it fit just perfectly, but it was extremely short. Like you could see just everything! There was no way to fix it, so I contacted Maykool and asked for a refund. They offered me a replacement but I refused because I did not want to take another risk. They said that they can't give me a refund because the dress was not defective. I'm so disappointed with Maykool and I will not order from them again.