Maxwell House CoffeeI'm so disappointed.

S Aug 10, 2020

I have used maxwell house coffee a good deal of my life, so I recently bought medium roast... My coffee was tasting horrible, so I cleaned my coffee pot, (twice), so of course I thought the problem was my coffee pot and went out and bought a new one. Washed it out, made coffee, and still terrible - made some more — still terrible. So, then I realized it was the coffee. I went out and bought some other coffee, and it was fine. I don't happened with maxwell house coffee, throughout the years, it's been wonderful — what the heck happened?? I'm so disappointed.
I am not a company - just a retired person, and couldn't find a place to complain.

I'm so disappointed.

• Wo
    Wordgirl13 Oct 20, 2020

I have been buying Maxwell House coffee for years. Usually I buy the Original Roast. The coffee is terrible. The taste is meh and the after taste is acrid. Won't buy it again. Stuck with a few cans of it now. I did contact the company and received a reply. Going to send me coupons, hope their not for more coffee!