International Delight Logo

International Delight

Having problems with International Delight?

12002 Airport Way
Thu8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with International Delight.

Complaints & Reviews

International DelightChunks in the creamer

French vanilla half gallon it pours out in chunks like it's spoiled it is completely curdled but it's not expired for a few months from now this isn't the first time this has happened this is about the seventh time I keep it refrigerated and right when I open it it pours out in chunks I try to take a picture to send to you but you can't see how chunky it really is it literally pours like milk that has been out for a week

Chunks in the creamer

International DelightNew formula French vanilla

I've used international delight French vanilla for years. I, like many other people I know, not only used it in coffee, but for almost anything where vanilla makes it taste better.
    Ice cream, pies, any fruit, and even plain yogurt.
    Since the new formula, I honestly don't know anyone, especially my family, who like it.
    It is so different, I actually thought it was a just a knock off product.
    To bad for us, and I'm sure it's to bad for sales.
    Do the right thing, like come did, bring back the original.
    Ted B

International DelightService I received earlier this month.

Hi
      I had a Coffee Creamer go bad after 6 days after it was opened. I did contact a service Rep. She was very nice and sent me a Free for one Iced coffee coupon. This I can not use. It was embarrassing to be correct when I tried to buy your Creamer for coffee. I would like to return this back to you. I can not use. Is it possible to replace the "COFFEE CREAMER CHOCOLATE CARAMEL" which went bad?
      Who do I return the coupon to? Let me know one way or the other Please!

Thanks

Sofia Byrne
      1 Scott Lane
      Deerfield NH 03037
      [protected]

International Delightinternational delight hazelnut creamer

Writing you to report two 32 FL Oz creamers which were so thick, difficult to pour into cup. Very thick, almost like a gel. Felt they were bad and tossed them. We are sure you would want to know about this. Never happened to us before, been using your products since 2016.

Still have one bottle, here is the UPC code [protected]

We will continue to buy since this never happened before!

WR Howey
        [protected]@gmail.com.

Jul 12, 2019

International Delight — french vanilla sugar free creamer

I purchased this creamer because I am trying to decrease my sugar intake. This particular creamer has a funny...

International Delightfrench vanilla creamer 48 oz exp oct 17, 2019

Black mold inside neck of creamer
          i wondered why i was having stomach pain. I opened the top to check
          how much creamer was left and found the black mold.
          I bought the double pack and will have to throw out both.
          I'd be afraid that black mold is in all product that was produced.
          Cid 17:16 06176 is under the exp date of 17 oct 2019

Valerie M. Rosalin
          [protected]@live.Com
          [protected]

french vanilla creamer 48 oz exp oct 17, 2019

International Delightinternational delights creamer

The past two times that we have purchased your creamers, they've gone bad in less than a week. I open the lid and the smell of sour milk hits my nose. I look down inside and it's frothed up like an ice cream float. All of this in less than a week (purchased on Saturday, opened Sunday, today is Friday). There's no way I can drink that much creamer in so little time, especially considering I prefer my coffee to be on the darker side. The company has been contacted and they're sending me a coupon for one free creamer. I've always enjoyed ID's products and I hope to continue enjoying them, however, if this continues to happen I'll have to find a different brand to use.

International Delightinternational delight creamer containers

We recently purchased 6 containers of International Delight hershey's Chocolate Carmel creamer in the 32 oz. size. We are on our 4th bottle and so far every one of the containers leaks where cap screws onto bottle when pouring. I have tightened but to no avail. When we purchased them we noticed a leak on one and had it replaced. Why are the containers not sealing? We have been using this flavor for many years and never had a problem until lately. Somewhat disappointed with the sticky mess the leak causes. Our container had a code # of 51-4114 R-S 1129

International Delightinternational delight small creamer

Hello! In your ingredients list listen on every single container it states that it is non-dairy because it is federal standerds of non dairy but is not vegan friendly... My vegan friend almost drank my coffee with dairy in it and almost contributed to something she doesn't support! I'm not vegan but not cool man. I wanted to submit it now but it says it's too short a message but in my opinion the message is short and clear... You should consider changing your ingredients list!

international delight small creamer

International Delightfrench vanilla

You truly need to return to the original formula. I've been using this flavor since the early 1970's when it was in powdered coffee form. It no longer has the vanilla taste but a nutty flavor that leaves a terrible aftertaste. People are switching to other companies because of this negative change. If you can't return to the original formula, you'll add my family to the list of customers you've lost!

International Delight Creamer — Not good

Just bought new bottle of International Delight French Vanilla creamer and could not find my usual blue top...

international delight fat free french vanilla coffee creamerweird taste

Upon making my morning coffee a few days ago i thought my creamer had a weird smell. The taste was even worse. I thought maybe it had been left out on the skid to long before making its way to the fridgein the store. dissapointed i dumped the creamer down the drain. I decides to purchase. again from a differwnt store. but ended with the same result. I am unsure if saputo has changed the recipe for their international delight french vanilla coffee creamer. or if they just screwed something up at the factory. the taste is something i would describe as rotten hazelnuts. french vanilla should not taste this way. unfortunatley i will be sticking to regular cream and sugar from now on.

International Delight French Vanilla Creamer — New Formula - French Vanilla

International Delight changed the formula for the french vanilla coffee creamer and it taste awful!!! It...