Massachusetts Health Connector — improper accounting practices
the first error that was made by the health connector was when my premium for january was not deducted. I had no insurance coverage for january, which meant that I had to change doctor appointments, plus I could not afford my prescriptions. In september the statement I received from the health connector had an increase to my monthly premium and a large adjustment amount. i called numerous times to find out what the adjustment was for, no one that I talked to new why there was this adjustment amount. it took from 9/14/15 to 10/05/15 for the health connector to figure out that the adjustment was for january. When I told them that i had no insurance coverage for january and did not want to pay for nothing, they said they would check with my carrier. i got a call on 10/15/15 from lisa saying that my carrier OK'd it. I told her i wanted the adjustment amount applied to the november premium. i thought what I said was understood, but it wasn't. instead, more money was deducted from my account. i asked for a refund, that still has not happened. i have made numerous calls and no one seems to know what's going on with my account. it's impossible to speak with the same person twice, and even though they say someone will call you, no one ever does. i have documents that I can mail to you if you can give me your address, or i can fax them to you. i have no way to do it on-line
More Massachusetts Health Connector Complaints & Reviews
- Massachusetts Health Connector - enrollment/masshealth - a black hole of bureaucracy and frustration
- Massachusetts Health Connector - fraud on my refund check - information needed
- Massachusetts Health Connector - masshealth customer service
- Massachusetts Health Connector - the mass health connector cancelled my dental insurance in december 2016 in error. since then, they have still not corrected their issue.
- Massachusetts Health Connector - overcharged bill and inconsistent customer service
- Massachusetts Health Connector - customer service sucks, rude, not educated
- Massachusetts Health Connector - cancelled coverage (notated) online, now disappeared!
- Massachusetts Health Connector - Health Insurance
- Massachusetts Health Connector - Tax credits
- Massachusetts Health Connector - long waits / understaffed