[Resolved] Massachusetts Health Connectorcustomer service/support

M Oct 21, 2019 Review updated:

I have spoken with a couple of different people starting last week and last week the person said that we are all set except I had to upload some information. I attempted this and the website would not allow me to get in so I called again today. The person on the phone disconnected once and then put me on hold numerous times without helping me at all. So either the first person I spoke to or the second have no clue as to what is going on. I need my meds or else do could legit die but I don't have the money to be paying full price for meds. It's either I die on the street of die having a place to live. I'll be going to the hospital to get this resolved but I want it known that if something happens before then I put 100% of the blame on health connector and it's affiliates. I am now writing this all out and will leave it for someone to find in the event something happens. If I survive then I'll test it up but until then thanks for nothing.

• Resolution Statement

Not resolved but I felt that I went overboard with my complaint and the site will not allow for myself to delete the complaint. This is not something I can agree with as emotions can be high when upset about a service and sometimes we don't think about where we are writing the complaint. I am going to complain to the actual company as this is the route that I should have taken before.

• Updated by MNowlan · Oct 21, 2019

Yeah I would love that but as is I can't afford the expensive meds.

• DeAndre Washington Oct 21, 2019

Hi Nowlan! You should take your prescribed medication so that you don't increase your risk of complications or death. I hope this clears things up!

• Mn
    MNowlan Oct 21, 2019

@DeAndre Washington If I could afford it I would.