[Resolved] Massachusetts Health Connector — customer service/support
I have spoken with a couple of different people starting last week and last week the person said that we are all set except I had to upload some information. I attempted this and the website would not allow me to get in so I called again today. The person on the phone disconnected once and then put me on hold numerous times without helping me at all. So either the first person I spoke to or the second have no clue as to what is going on. I need my meds or else do could legit die but I don't have the money to be paying full price for meds. It's either I die on the street of die having a place to live. I'll be going to the hospital to get this resolved but I want it known that if something happens before then I put 100% of the blame on health connector and it's affiliates. I am now writing this all out and will leave it for someone to find in the event something happens. If I survive then I'll test it up but until then thanks for nothing.
Not resolved but I felt that I went overboard with my complaint and the site will not allow for myself to delete the complaint. This is not something I can agree with as emotions can be high when upset about a service and sometimes we don't think about where we are writing the complaint. I am going to complain to the actual company as this is the route that I should have taken before.
Updated by MNowlan · Oct 21, 2019
Yeah I would love that but as is I can't afford the expensive meds.
More Massachusetts Health Connector Complaints & Reviews
- Massachusetts Health Connector - enrollment/masshealth - a black hole of bureaucracy and frustration
- Massachusetts Health Connector - fraud on my refund check - information needed
- Massachusetts Health Connector - masshealth customer service 
- Massachusetts Health Connector - improper accounting practices 
- Massachusetts Health Connector - the mass health connector cancelled my dental insurance in december 2016 in error. since then, they have still not corrected their issue. 
- Massachusetts Health Connector - customer service sucks, rude, not educated
- Massachusetts Health Connector - cancelled coverage (notated) online, now disappeared!
- Massachusetts Health Connector - long waits / understaffed
- Massachusetts Health Connector - customer service and not getting accurate information 
- Massachusetts Health Connector - unable to make automatic payment because "another active aplication"