Massachusetts Health Connectorcancelled coverage (notated) online, now disappeared!

G Jul 11, 2018

As of 6/23/2018; I paid for my dental plan, which I am staying on the health connector with, but notated in the right hand side box on the health connector.org website that I no longer need medical insurance coverage under the health connector, and am covered under my job w/ assistance from masshealth premium assistance. I called today, 7/11/2018 due to receiving a bill to pay $88.00 for July's pymt. I have $480.76 come out of my paycheck each mth & do not understand why I am responsible to pay $44.00 for June 23, 2018 whereas my job medical insurance began to come out of my paycheck in June 2018. Had no idea that it was so serious, and extremely complicated to cancel your insurance! A lesson well learned in the healthcare industry.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices