Marcadis & AssociatesIllegallyGarnished bank acct/ Soc. Sec income

L

Knowing (By submission of Interrogatories to them) that my sole income is from Social Security Disability, they served my bank with papers mandating a writ of garnishment to be deducted from my account without any prior notice to me that funds were going to be withdrawn. Only after I (the Defendant) received paper work from them (Marcadis & Assoc.) to fill out and send to the Clerk of Courts be "Exempt" from Garnishment did I find out that they had already withdrawn funds from my account where my Social Security check is automatically deposited every month! This is ILLEGAL!!!

More Marcadis & Associates Complaints & Reviews

• La
    Laurie Bakmaz Nov 23, 2008

• La
    layak Mar 12, 2013

Respected,
    KINDLY DONATE WITH KIND HEART TO HELP NEEDY
    people, (orphans, widows, aged, phisically challenged and suffered)
    We swda is whole heartly working for the cause of above people since 20 and we did different social welfare works such as distribution blankets, food, drinking water, medical camps, medicines free check up for school children, distribution of books for poor children, eye camps and distribution of free glasses, school bags etc..., If any donar is donating even one rupee it is for the noble cause. We have conducted medical camps, services during natural calamition, foods our work is not up to the mark due to lack of funds kindly we request you to please donate and we give feedback to all donars who are contributing for this organisation. We send complete report to all donars. In our association all are professionals like doctors, lawyers, engineers and social workers kindly donate and help for the noble cause and needy people we need your support to run organisation.
    THANKING YOU
    Regards with, A/C No--[protected]
    SOCIAL WELFARE & DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATION
    Office addr-16-7-546, Azampura Chaman, Malakpet, Hyderabad 500024, Andhra pradesh INdia

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices