Malindo Airwaysrefund of ticket – baggage missing.

Sub: Refund of Ticket - Luggage Missing.

I had booked my flight ticket from Guangzhou to Tiruchchirappalli ( PNR No : T66BKP). The flight details are given below.

28/09/2019 Guangzhou to Kuala Lumpur OD 613 3:10
28/09/2019 Kuala Lumpur to Tiruchchirappalli OD 221 8:20

My final destination was Kannur, Kerala. For that I had booked a flight from Tiruchchirappalli to Cochin and a train ticket from Cochin to Kannur. (Copy of the tickets are attached)

Due to the delay of OD 613, I missed all the above flights and train. I asked the officer in the counter to issue a ticket to Cochin. But they refused it and offered a ticket to Tiruchchirappalli at 9:00 PM the same day. It was not acceptable for me because I could not find out any flight or Train to my final destination Kannur. So I booked a new ticket from Kuala Lumpur to Kannur in Indigo Airlines. I was informed that I can collect my luggage at the malindo counter in level 5. When I approached the counter, they informed me that my luggage is already sent to Tiruchchirappalli. I have already registered a complaint regarding this (KULOD18693/28SEP2019/0349GMT).

In these circumstances, I kindly request you to refund the ticket fare and send my luggage to Kannur International Airport

Sh