Magselect.comMagazine subscription

R

I ordered a magazine, through a school fund raiser. When no mag arrived, I phoned the school . The contacted magselect. Magselect sent me a paid vouch. I was to mail it in or go online to activate. I chose to go online. I chose the magazine I wanted. Next thing you know, I am receiving a bill from that magazine. I explained it was ordered with a voucher from magselect. They say to contact magselect. Do not order magazines from a school fundraiser using magselect.