Macys Sunrise, New Yorkmistreat their employees

I am currently employed with Macys Sunrise in Massapequa, New York. I was originally hired back in December 2008 as a Customer Service Manager in the floor. I was in Macys Huntington as an on call employee. Later on I needed a full time position and there is an opening in Sunrise branch, so I took a full time Administrative Support Team Lead. I stayed in position for 9 months and approach by a store manager if I wil lconsider taking a job in Fine Jewely Dept. Also, a Loss Prevention Mgr. as me as well. After thingking it over I consider a position in fine Jewelry as a regular Associate. It is the worst experienced I ever had, I wish I would never took the job in Sunrise. I a very devoted, concencious, honest employee for Macys. Until last week there is an incident that had happened, I was suspended by them for not following policies and procedures. I noticed that a lot of employee is been doing such a thing giving their envelopes and drops to other people. I a made a mistake of loosing a drop, don't know what happened to the drop. I worked in the vault in Huntington and Massapequa by never took money from any of my employer. I am a retiree from Chase Bank handling Millions of dollars worth of computer in our IT department. I would never jeopardise my job for a small amount of money or big money. Lastly, I feel like I've been mistreated by my manager, human resources as well as Loss Prevention Manager.. They always talk to their employees like dirt. I am still not back to work and I feel I am very unfairly treated by them as well as their other employees. If they let go of me well I want to assure you that that person that took that envelope is still employed by Macys. Any feedback from you will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Christine from ca Jul 08, 2014

Macy's loss prevention staff in San Francisco conducts themselves like the Gestapo. Beware, they can also pull up your private Macy credit card information. They did in my case, to long to explain, but suffice to say I am pushing back because in they're over zealousness to harass me about a missed credit card payment transaction, they violated my rights, both state and federal by sharing my Macy's credit card information amongst their both their LP department as well as Human Resource manager. Plus had my credit card information exposed on a computer monitor in a room other staff members had access to.