M Models And Talent Management Agencymodeling

E Aug 23, 2018

I signed with M Models and Talent two years ago with $800. Sean promises big things and doesn't deliver. A friend of mine asked me to be in some pics with her for free. I did and he threatened us both with lawsuits. When I called Sean he uses slang a lot so that I don't call him again. He was always too rude on the phone after taking money from me and he didn't talk to me without any slang. When I called him for any update he was too rude and told me Mo…. Fu… Bh..N Ch….D etc etc etc. Stay away from this agency. Sean is a scammer.